Honored Contributor

Q-50 group, the Q has chosen

I may need to stop in more often.  What a group.  I'd like to see what each one will bring and share with the ladies who do check into the channel.  I didn't read anything else yet about it. Later.

Respected Contributor

Re: Q-50 group, the Q has chosen

@qualitygal wrote:

I may need to stop in more often.  What a group.  I'd like to see what each one will bring and share with the ladies who do check into the channel.  I didn't read anything else yet about it. Later.

@qualitygal That's a good question. So far nothing I've seen. Time will tell I guess.

Honored Contributor

I'm lost on this new Q-50 thing.  What channel?  I only watch the Q main channel.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I'm lost on this new Q-50 thing.  What channel?  I only watch the Q main channel.

@Krimpette 

Check out the QVC homepage.  There also were shows featuring this  concept a few days ago.

Esteemed Contributor

Heard Bradley Cooper's food truck, Danny & Coop  were serving Philly cheese steak sandwiches  at the 50's Possibilities   affair that QVC held.

Wonder if he'll be selling his sandwiches at QVC

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Esteemed Contributor

Oops. I think that was my response that was poofed as being “unkind.” Hee hee hee.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead