Honored Contributor

Re: Option for delayed shipping

@Icegoddess wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Sometimes Amazon offers this option and in return you get a digital credit. I use mine for Kindle books.

@QVCkitty1 that's not a delayed shipping where you choose the ship date.  That is a possible delayed shipping so all, or many, items can all be included in one box.  

@Icegoddess , I'm usually given a choice. It may only be a two option choice, but a choice nonetheless.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Sometimes Amazon offers this option and in return you get a digital credit. I use mine for Kindle books.

@QVCkitty1 that's not a delayed shipping where you choose the ship date.  That is a possible delayed shipping so all, or many, items can all be included in one box.  

@Icegoddess , I'm usually given a choice. It may only be a two option choice, but a choice nonetheless.

Yes, it's a choice of shipping each item separately or shipping most or all of them together in one box, but it's not what OP appears to be looking for.  So, Item 1 may ship May 5, Item 2 May 6. and Item 3 May 7 or you can choose to have all 3 shipped May 7 in one box.  Sounds like OP wants to be able to schedule either the ship date or the delivery date.  

Honored Contributor

I'm also a fan of Amazon's delayed shipping where they pay you to wait a bit.

Scheduling arrival dates for most items gets complicated as other than Amazon, most companies rely on the USPS, UPS, or Fed-Ex. The seller has little to no control over what those companies do. Fed-Ex locally is just insane. They held two packages of mine in their central PA distribution center for four days before returning them to the sender saying my address didn't exist. The seller then resent them using the same address and they came the next day. My address apparently magically re-existed.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!