Esteemed Contributor

Although I've read many posts concerning login problems, I never experienced one until tonight.

I had to do a QVC Chat just to get back into the forum because it wouldn't accept my password.

I was kinda surprised at how many security questions she asked.  Anyways, I had to reset my password once again.  

Thankfully, here I am lol.

I just wanted to let everyone know, just in case you experience the same thing what to expect.

Trusted Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

Although I've read many posts concerning login problems, I never experienced one until tonight.

I had to do a QVC Chat just to get back into the forum because it wouldn't accept my password.

I was kinda surprised at how many security questions she asked.  Anyways, I had to reset my password once again.  

Thankfully, here I am lol.

I just wanted to let everyone know, just in case you experience the same thing what to expect.

I had to change my password last week as well.

Respected Contributor

A few weeks ago the only way I could login was thru the community forum. It lasted about a week and then suddenly I could go back to login thru the website. Glad you got your issue resolved quickly. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGIN PROBLEMS

[ Edited ]

I too, have had some issues but just keep trying, clear my browser cache, and am able to sign in.😊 It sometimes takes as many as 6 or 7 tries but I have been successful THUS FAR.🤞 I am however curious as to the nature of the problem...🤔 If by chance I am not able to, perhaps that is the universe telling me something!😁

I am HAPPY you were able to get back in!❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGIN PROBLEMS

[ Edited ]

Over the years, I have seen many bizarre "happenings" that have caused computer glitches, including:

The cleaning staff unplugging a main frame, so they could plug in a VACUUM CLEANER...

Employees installing a personal program (illicit movies) onto a company computer...

Overloaded electrical outlets...

Satellite receivers damaged in violent rain and wind storms...

Not "mysterious" stuff...

♥Surface of the Sun♥