Super Contributor
RCG, is your new computer a Mac? If so, the trackpad thing you are using is called "Magic Trackpad". To learn more about the different finger positions and things you can do - click on settings, then click on trackpad. Once in there, when you click on different things and short animation starts to play showing fingers on the trackpad. You can click on the same thing over and over again to see that function and what it does again and again.

I use the Magic Trackpad with my Mac. I thought I wouldn't like it, and kept my mouse connected at the same time. But I found myself getting comfortable with the trackpad pretty quickly, and the things that I thought I would die without the use of my mouse for I can now to easily (if not better) on that trackpad. I've now disconnected the mouse and haven't used it in months. Only time I use it is if I am doing heavy spreadsheet work, which for me, is still easier to navigate using a mouse.

So sorry about the email change problem. I think to change the email address you first needed to sign in under the old one, then go to settings to change it. Did you just click sign in using the new addess? I think it was thinking you were a brand new poster. But this is just a guess, I've not changed mine. I wonder if you can sign in under your old name, with old email address, then go to settings to change to new one?
Super Contributor

I had to change my name a while back, too.  I had to go back to 0 posts which was very irritating.  I set up an automatic signature so that everyone would know it was me.  You might want to do that for a while.

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Esteemed Contributor

Welcome to the new and improved forum RDG !

No matter what your nic is I'm very happy to see you !

Honored Contributor

I recognized it. Looks all are registered in 2010 (if you registered before that year). They got rid of everything before 2010. 

Respected Contributor

Welll hi me!  Good to see you RDG!  No matter what your nicname is, it is always good to see you!!

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Valued Contributor
Good to see you Rainy Day Girl! If all this sunshine stays around, though, you may have to change your name again!