Honored Contributor

I'm a day early but I wanted to wish all the moms, grandmas. and those who are like a mom a very Happy Mother's Day with a day filled with happiness, love, and laughter. To those that are missing their mothers I will be thinking of you, think back on all the memories and love you shared with your mom. I know my mom will be with me tomorrow and always. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Happy Mother’s Day

[ Edited ]

Thank you for such a lovely post!

Happy Mothers Day Images – Browse 1,201,993 Stock Photos, Vectors, and  Video | Adobe Stock
Happy Mother's Day In Heaven. You Are Always In My Heart Pictures, Photos,  and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter

Frequent Contributor

Makes me recall a Mothers Day back in CCNCY when I woke up that Sunday to see 6" of snowvon the ground. I was all set to wear a light spring outfit to church. Switched to oneof myl eather skirt suits, boots, and gloves. No need to worry about that here in SW FL. 

Honored Contributor

Mom passed 4 months ago; my heart is filled with total peace knowing she is exactly where she wanted to be, with all the family she missed so much.  I will enjoy my day tomorrow, with appreciation for what I had, and what I currently have; no sadness for my mothers well lived life.   

Trusted Contributor

Happy Mothers Day to all moms, grandmoms and anyone who loves and mentors children.

We celebrated today with my kids and grandkids, neices and nephews (brunch at my sister in law's!) and it was wonderful. Lots of summer plants exchanged. We all wanted to leave tomorrow open for the moms to do anything they wanted or nothing at all.

Nothing is what I plan to do.

Happy day to all the women who mother others!

Respected Contributor

FB_IMG_1715524998799.jpg

Valued Contributor
Happy Mother's Day ❣️
I'm truly blessed to have a wonderful son. I had a wonderful day.
Women everywhere are the back bone of our families. Love well and support each other.
If you still have your Mother here enjoy and cherish her. My sweet momma passed away many years ago, she's truly missed.
Have a wonderful week!