Honored Contributor

I didn't know HSN had games...  I've been living under a rock!🙃😛😉😊

PeekingFromUnderRock.jpg

A long while ago HSN's website did something that caused problems with access to my account...  I'll have to look again and see if it was fixed, and if I can locate the arcade, out of curiosity.

Thanks for the thread!

I can't be online as much as I used to in days gone by... 

I'd like to be active in the QVC Community Gamers sub-forum,

but just don't get the chance to do so.

Have a lovely evening, everyone!🌻

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo, if you go to their site near the top left corner is the word Connect. It has a drop down menu and the Arcade is the second item.

Honored Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

@dooBdoo, if you go to their site near the top left corner is the word Connect. It has a drop down menu and the Arcade is the second item.

Thank you, @Etoile308!  You're always so kind and helpful!🌻

I'll check it out.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

They took off my favorite Christmas game on the one's that are listed as posted earlier in this thread.  But I discovered just today if I google hsn.com games holiday mahjong dimensions it comes up.  I have been playing for the last couple of hours.  So happy to have it bookmarked on my computer. Woman LOL

It comes out every year for a few months then back in the closed it goes.  They had a spring flower game about 7 years ago I wish they would bring back.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

They took off my favorite Christmas game on the one's that are listed as posted earlier in this thread.  But I discovered just today if I google hsn.com games holiday mahjong dimensions it comes up.  I have been playing for the last couple of hours.  So happy to have it bookmarked on my computer. Woman LOL

It comes out every year for a few months then back in the closed it goes.  They had a spring flower game about 7 years ago I wish they would bring back.

@beckyb1012  I am so upset at this. Why did they have to change up everything? I love the Mahjong Candy game and it's not the same. I do not like it. I also love the Christmas game so I'll do what you said and see what I can find.