Honored Contributor

Re: Guess Who is on the Next Celebrity Apprentice?

This show was taped in March.

It's old news, IMO.

Honored Contributor

On 11/5/2014 millieshops said:

Don't care. I lost all interest in that show when it went celebrity. Feels fake.

I love NYC - that was a big part of the appeal for me when I did watch, just seeing the City.

It feels fake because it IS fake.

The last two "standing" is determined in advance, I have heard.

Honored Contributor

Who is she? I never heard of her.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Honored Contributor

On 11/5/2014 VCamp2748 said:

It sounds to me like Celebrity Apprentice is to this decade what Love Boat & Fantasy Island were to the late 70s into the 80s: A place for has-beens to be in front of cameras again.

Yes, Donald really went digging.

Honored Contributor

That makes sense. She's a washed up "reality" show no body who needs a pay check and is hoping a stint on that show might lead to something better. Yeah, makes perfect sense to me. To be honest, I haven't seen or heard anything about Celebrity Apprentice in years. I didn't know it was still on. No....won't be watching...lol

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/5/2014 VCamp2748 said:

It sounds to me like Celebrity Apprentice is to this decade what Love Boat & Fantasy Island were to the late 70s into the 80s: A place for has-beens to be in front of cameras again.

lol! That is a really good analogy actually.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Super Contributor

On 11/5/2014 terrier3 said:

This show was taped in March.

It's old news, IMO.

It was news to me. First I've heard of it. Topaz, thanks for sharing! Smile

Respected Contributor

I'll be watching. I really like the show.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/6/2014 scotttie said:

So do I and I have read that Kenya was really nasty to Vivica Fox and pulled some mean stuff on her. Apparently Kenya didn't watch Kill Bill or she would know that Vivica could put the beat down on Ms Gone with the Wind fabulous. I also read that Kate and Kenya were really chummy. For Donald to call Kenya the most evil person he has ever met, she must of really been a witch with a B because Omarosa was no picnic either.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

On 11/6/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:
On 11/6/2014 scotttie said:

So do I and I have read that Kenya was really nasty to Vivica Fox and pulled some mean stuff on her. Apparently Kenya didn't watch Kill Bill or she would know that Vivica could put the beat down on Ms Gone with the Wind fabulous. I also read that Kate and Kenya were really chummy. For Donald to call Kenya the most evil person he has ever met, she must of really been a witch with a B because Omarosa was no picnic either.

Yes, she must have really been something, there have been some really rotten witches on that show for sure and to say she was the MOST evil..wow.