Respected Contributor

Re: Guess Who is on the Next Celebrity Apprentice?

On 11/4/2014 Deb1010again said:

Here's the list...

Shawn Johnson, Leeza Gibbons, Lorenzo Lamas, Kevin Jonas, Jamie Anderson, Johnny Damon, Vivica A. Fox, Geraldo Rivera, Kate Gosselin, Ian Ziering, Terrell Owens, Gilbert Gottfried, Sig Hansen, Brandi Glanville, Keisha Knight Pulliam, Kenya Moore.

GERALDO?? lol with some of these other personalities? I heard Joan Rivers is going to make an appearance in 2 episodes and the season will get underway January 4th.

Geraldo, really? LOL!! Johnny Damon is a surprise to me, too. Sounds like one interesting mix. It will be bittersweet seeing Joan.

Thanks for the kindly reminder, OP. I hadn't even heard about Kate...

Jan 4th then. Kickin' off the new year.

Esteemed Contributor

Kate Gosselin and Kenya are supposed to have gotten along really well from what I have heard. I also heard that Donald called Kenya the most evil person he has ever met.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

At first glance, I was thinking maybe Lisa? (Shawn was on Martha Stewart's Apprentice). I believe.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

On 11/4/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:

Kate Gosselin and Kenya are supposed to have gotten along really well from what I have heard. I also heard that Donald called Kenya the most evil person he has ever met.

wow

Honored Contributor

Was I the only one that thought (The) Guess Who..hummmm: "American Woman, stay away from me-e". They are highly represented on many of my iPod playlists!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Super Contributor

I saw the list last night and don't remember seeing Lorenzo Lamas on the list ... I used to love him in Falcon Crest ... then he had his own reality series with his daughters that did not last long ... what a disappointment! ...

~~ Good enough is good enough ~~
Honored Contributor

On 11/4/2014 brii said:
On 11/4/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:

wow

I read that, too. No wonder she and Kate got along. LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Preds - hahahahaha.

Honored Contributor

Never saw the show, not even once, or for any short length of time. Don't know the premise or why it's still on. I did hear once that Trump said his show was holding up the network it is on, that otherwise it would sink. There is no limit to that man's ego.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

It sounds to me like Celebrity Apprentice is to this decade what Love Boat & Fantasy Island were to the late 70s into the 80s: A place for has-beens to be in front of cameras again.