Regular Contributor

Malley and Shawn really let it all hang out at the big 50 show! Between the giggling, and Shawn telling the world she had a big hemorrhoid, I couldn't hit the remote fast enough! Quick question..... how come I can't say anything even slightly negative about JT, but Malley could gyrate/twerk on the show? What a mess!

Respected Contributor

@KG60 wrote:

Malley and Shawn really let it all hang out at the big 50 show! Between the giggling, and Shawn telling the world she had a big hemorrhoid, I couldn't hit the remote fast enough! Quick question..... how come I can't say anything even slightly negative about JT, but Malley could gyrate/twerk on the show? What a mess!

Makes one wonder about QVC mgmt. 2 hosts that are unwatchable.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow that sounds like a really disgusting show.  Glad I chose not to waste my time.  Mally is a total turn off for me.  This entire 50 nuttiness is so dumb and lame.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

Hey how about a celebration for over 60+. They could have Mary Beth and Jane and Jayne and Pat. Renee Greenstein,Susan Graver and her BFF Beth. 🤔

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Trusted Contributor
I didn't see any of that because I haven't been watching. I just tune in every once in a while to see who's on, but I usually change the channel. They're discussing it on FB. Most are shocked, then there are others who didn't mind any of it and call the shocked ones prudes! I think this whole over-50 extravaganza is all fluff with all of the canned phrases and cliches in the commercials and print ads. On FB, they can't figure out why there are no 50+ models. And why did they have to go out to Vegas for it.
Trusted Contributor

@ahoymate  And so self-absorbed.  

Respected Contributor

@walkingal wrote:
I didn't see any of that because I haven't been watching. I just tune in every once in a while to see who's on, but I usually change the channel. They're discussing it on FB. Most are shocked, then there are others who didn't mind any of it and call the shocked ones prudes! I think this whole over-50 extravaganza is all fluff with all of the canned phrases and cliches in the commercials and print ads. On FB, they can't figure out why there are no 50+ models. And why did they have to go out to Vegas for it.

So there is dissension within this empowered sisterhood community? I'm shocked! Shocked, I tell you.

Respected Contributor

Good Lord.

Regular Contributor

I felt sorry for the hosts.  They were clearly told to gin up excitement and be super enthusiastic about this misguided ad campaign.  What would you do if it was your job? I agree with those that found it unwatchable. 

Honored Contributor

What wait........Malley was twerking-dancing.gif?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif