Respected Contributor

Re: ***GENOA CITY /YOUNG & THE RESTLESS SOAP DISCUSSION***

Exactly...and she wasn't robbed or s**ually assaulted by the ""guy in the truck.""Really???

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

Kelly? Mouselike? Not really. Kelly is a fake. She pretends to be mouselike but actually comes on with a quiet roar causing havoc wherever she goes. She broke up her brother's marriage, Billy's marriage and now she has given Jack an ultimatum. If Jack had even her the wrong answer, I doubt if she would have let him go. But she doesn't know Phyllis, lol. Something has happened between her and her mother, too. She's no mouse.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

Well...I'm with Sharke on this one about Kelly. The good thing about an amiable discussion is that all sides are welcomed and we can agree to disagree!Smile Plus, everyone has "baggage" on a soap opera. If they didn't...we probably wouldn't watch!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

On 11/1/2014 panda lady said:

Well...I'm with Sharke on this one about Kelly. The good thing about an amiable discussion is that all sides are welcomed and we can agree to disagree!Smile Plus, everyone has "baggage" on a soap opera. If they didn't...we probably wouldn't watch!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Oh, sure, panda. There room for all opinions about these characters. I tend to see more negatives about Kelly cause I don't care for her. She acts like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, lol. We'll see how she acts when Phyllis finds out who she is. There's something not right between her, Maureen, and Ben.
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Anybody is mousy next to Phyllis. She's the mouth that roared. I think either Maureen or Kelly killed Ben's father and Ben just took the blame maybe because Kelly is deranged like Patty Williams and just pretends to be normal.

I wouldn't put up with Jack's c*ap either. Besides Phyllis will have another interest in a few months LOL Phyllis, needs to get a grip she is gonna take down Sharon though tee hee her and Victor are gonna double team Sharon. 'Poor' , Sharon, she's never gonna make it to the altar looks like. Still say Nick will stand by her she will just fake it and say "I have bi polar I didn't know what I was doing boo hoo, boo hoo" and Nick will say "all's well that ends well".

I think it's kind of heartless for a mother to keep the truth from their own child in the first place tell Summer and let her get closure for cat sake.

Super Contributor

There is an existing and long on-gong thread for this soap and all of the others and other TV programs under TV Talk in Entertainment. Why is this being posted here ???

I believe the OP knew this and don't think this category is the proper place to put it. Not considerate to the other users of this category. Why is it so difficult to play by the forum guidelines ?

Honored Contributor

On 11/1/2014 Sharke said:

Anybody is mousy next to Phyllis. She's the mouth that roared. I think either Maureen or Kelly killed Ben's father and Ben just took the blame maybe because Kelly is deranged like Patty Williams and just pretends to be normal.

I wouldn't put up with Jack's c*ap either. Besides Phyllis will have another interest in a few months LOL Phyllis, needs to get a grip she is gonna take down Sharon though tee hee her and Victor are gonna double team Sharon. 'Poor' , Sharon, she's never gonna make it to the altar looks like. Still say Nick will stand by her she will just fake it and say "I have bi polar I didn't know what I was doing boo hoo, boo hoo" and Nick will say "all's well that ends well".

I think it's kind of heartless for a mother to keep the truth from their own child in the first place tell Summer and let her get closure for cat sake.

I'm not sure if Phyllis remembered what she learned from Sharon but I think she did and just wants to play with Sharon. You're right, if Phyllis remembered what she heard Sharon say about Summer's paternity, she should have told Jack and Nick first and then, together, told Summer.
Honored Contributor

Hallelujah! Tomorrow when I leave for work, it will be light outside. This is the last winter that I'll have to deal with this winter driving drama. I'm praying that God gets me through it in one piece.
Honored Contributor

On 11/2/2014 Remee said:

There is an existing and long on-gong thread for this soap and all of the others and other TV programs under TV Talk in Entertainment. Why is this being posted here ???

I believe the OP knew this and don't think this category is the proper place to put it. Not considerate to the other users of this category. Why is it so difficult to play by the forum guidelines ?

Are you the board police???? Just skip by this thread. Nobody else has complained about it. Good grief.

Honored Contributor

This has come up before about why we're in this area. Why I always have a disclaimer when I start a new thread. Truth, is we can't exist over in the TV area because a few people didn't like what the majority said about the show and made life a living h*ll over there.

Obviously, nobody reads the disclaimer.

Sorry, you feel our presence is inconveniencing your enjoyment of the pet area.

Sheltie mom and panda started this board, themselves, and they invited me to bring this group over here because they had experienced the same kind of rudeness where they used to be, so, they started their own board. I tried that too. I suggested to the Q they start a board just for discussion of soaps , but, nothing came of it.

I'll share with you what I do when I'm on a board and I don't like the threads or I disagree with the posts. I shrug and say what does that have to do with this board? Then, I realize nobody will probably ask my opinion and it's such a little thing compared to bigger problems that I let it go and skip over it. In other words I chill out. It works..............

Chill.gif