Respected Contributor

Re: ***GENOA CITY /YOUNG & THE RESTLESS SOAP DISCUSSION***

If Nicki drives drunk & kills off someone, I hope it's Lily & Devon!

{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Honored Contributor

Plus, Hiliary ! LOL

Respected Contributor

On 10/30/2014 Sharke said:

Plus, Hiliary ! LOL

And, Blabby Abby!

Honored Contributor

Blabby Abby, lol, that's cute. Looks like I'm going to be bored until NuAdam comes. NuPhyllis is over acting big time. Who, coming out of a coma, would be so concerned about so many things that are none of her business? What about the little things she missed while sleeping, such as being able to go around, seeing people and events, eating real food, going to the bathroom on her own.........
“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

On 10/30/2014 aubnwa01 said:
On 10/30/2014 Sharke said:

Plus, Hiliary ! LOL

And, Blabby Abby!

You can add Maureen on that list. She is on my last nerve.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

Yeah, agree on all. I did like the way Maureen jumped Victurdia's 'rear'. Told her she never gave him a chance, didn't trust him and now she's whining maybe she made a mistake. Hope, the kid is Ben's the less I see of Billy Abbott and his spoiled sister Abby the happier I am.

Ol' Billy boy is in for a world of hurt when Adam comes back I'll be rooting for him you can count on it.

Esteemed Contributor

I'll be cheering on the new Adam I don't care what he looks like just as long as he puts Billy in his place.

Maybe Nikki will off herself by driving drunk she more annoying now and Christine will be relieved.

Will Phyllis kidnap Sharon and scare her until she remembers what happened?

Honored Contributor

LOL Guess Ian will get the last word after all. Victor needs to stay home and mind his own business instead of running around and nosing into his almost 50 yr. old kid's problems.

Sharon is so **** stupid she, still, after all this time still thinks she sees Cassie. That irks my butt. No wonder she got pregnant so young and didn't know she was carrying twins. That girl was stupid from the get go.

Hope Madame Isodora puts a spell on the whole town (gypsy curse) "you all will not lay with your parents spouses, you all, from this day forward not have s*x without protection, you all will not interfere in your neighbor's business, you all will get hair cuts and dress your age, Billy, will have prostate issues and that will neuter him once and for all. "

Soon as Chelsea , the fool, let him move in he started hauling out her furniture, telling her what she could and couldn't do with her baby. Anita, will be getting her orders pretty soon.

Esteemed Contributor

Yeah Sharon is a joke her mother probably had to tell her she was in labor! I couldn't believe she still thinks she saw Cassie I thought I was hearing things. Take her to the nearest rubber room fast!

Honored Contributor

LOL

I about broke a tear when Mariah and Sharon got over their differences and now gonna be on level ground. Seemed genuine anyway. Ha

I think we're finally on our way to the DNA test results coming out on Mon. I've already posted the spoilers for Mon.