Honored Contributor

Re: Donald Trump's son, Eric, marries. Pretty picture of the bridge and groom.

On 11/9/2014 sophiamarie said:

Getting back to Donald - I remember him saying (I think it was on The View) - although he wasn't a "hands-on" father, he told his kids every single day - "no smoking, no drinking, no drugs"...... So, something must have stuck. We never heard of them ever getting into trouble...... Good for Donald.

From what I have read of Donald and Ivana they were pretty strict with their kids as Ivana grew up under communism and Donald didn't grow up as rich as he came to be either. If you see interviews with them they appear to be well spoken and smart.

Respected Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Donald also said in an interview that he gives full credit to Ivana for raising their children to be who they are today. He said he was too busy working to be there for them, and he is thankful that she did such an outstanding job.

They really do seem to be good, well-adjusted people. I don't ever recall reading dirt about them as they were growing up. The Kardashians could take some lessons, but I guess that ship has already sailed.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting minky. I enjoyed the bridge, mirage, and treats. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Beautiful couple and I wish them a lifetime of happiness and no more injuries. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Donald and Ivana can be very proud of their children. They all work hard, don't seek the lime light, and are very philanthropic. I wish Eric and Lara a life of happiness.

Honored Contributor

On 11/10/2014 minkbunny said:

More pics, including one of half-sis Tiffany, all grown up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2827048/And-bride-wore-bandages-Trumps-Palm-Beach-Eric-s-la...

in this link the article says she wore two vera wang gowns, one for the ceremony and one for the reception.

also in the article it says she wore a 100000 christian dior wedding gown.....{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Honored Contributor

beautiful pictures

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/10/2014 Preds said:

Thanks for posting minky. I enjoyed the bridge, mirage, and treats. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Beautiful couple and I wish them a lifetime of happiness and no more injuries. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Ahem - I take credit for one of those. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

Beautiful pictures.....poor thing broke both of her wrists. :-(

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy