Trusted Contributor
I just finished writing out 50 Christmas cards! LOL. I don't know what came over but I just feel like being very organized this year. Trust me, this is not the norm for me Smiley Happy Feels good to have it done though. Anyone else gone crazy like me?
Honored Contributor

Re: Don't hate me because......

Just remember where you put them when it's time to mail them. Would hate to see all that work have to be repeated. LOL Great job Lynnwuk! Wanna' do mine now?

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

LOL! I once knew a woman who not only bought her holiday cards during the post-holidays sales, she also signed, addressed & sealed them. The only thing she didn't do was apply the postage stamps, because the rates might change in the next 11 months. I asked her what she did if someone moved & her response was that she just crossed out the old address & wrote in the new one. That whole thing was a real turn-off to me because she made it seem like something she HAD to do, rather than something she WANTED to do in the spirit of the season.

But, like Preds said, remember where you put them{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Trusted Contributor

I know where they are. In my closet right next to the gifts I've bought so far! Have to confess that I buy my cards right after the holidays too on sale but I draw the line at writing them out in January Smiley Happy I haven't sealed the envelopes on mine yet either in case I need to add a little note or something. Guess I'm turning into a boring old lady, lol.
Honored Contributor

....Christmas cards, a dying tradition. Once, my girls and my mom and I spent a couple of afternoons addressing cards. Those days are gone. I send out and receive about 10 cards, maybe 12 to people who live out of state.

Honored Contributor

I still send a few a year. Good for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

On 11/6/2014 Lynneuk said: I know where they are. In my closet right next to the gifts I've bought so far! Have to confess that I buy my cards right after the holidays too on sale but I draw the line at writing them out in January Smiley Happy I haven't sealed the envelopes on mine yet either in case I need to add a little note or something. Guess I'm turning into a boring old lady, lol.

Not boring, just organized, which is a lot more than I can say. I usually get in the mood for Christmas on 12/27{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

I'm trying not to hate you !!!!!

I have lot's of cousins.

Esteemed Contributor

I am glad to read you will be sending Christmas cards! Good for you! Because I don't like how this world has become impersonal with technology! So Im glad to read there is still hope! lol.

And I intend to start addressing my cards soon too. Although I don't have 50 to send anymore because most of my family is gone. I just send them to immediate family, close friends, and some cousins (all my aunts and uncles are deceased as well as my parents/grandparents).

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Respected Contributor

Congratulations!! I usually end up sending my cards out a week ahead of the big day. I think you have inspired me to start a new tradition and send them out sooner.