Super Contributor
On 11/6/2014 dex said: I haven't heard anything about ebola on the news Chanels so that information must be blocked or there is no new news..but it seemed to be daily before...I like to know where the people that are being monitored are so I can decide what prevention methods that I want to take if I am in that same area.

Ebola is so last week. Enjoy the peace and quiet before the next crisis emerges.

Super Contributor
On 11/6/2014 croemer said:
On 11/5/2014 Dam Yankee said:

Everyone's all ebola-ed out, for now, and anything about yesterday's election has been poofed on contact. I think that about covers current events, for the time being. I kinda like a slow news day, honestly.

Well we can talk being eaten by a snake...I think?

I'll pass on that. Eeeeeeewwww. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor
On 11/6/2014 Dam Yankee said:
On 11/5/2014 Dam Yankee said:

Everyone's all ebola-ed out, for now, and anything about yesterday's election has been poofed on contact. I think that about covers current events, for the time being. I kinda like a slow news day, honestly.

Well we can talk being eaten by a snake...I think?

I'll pass on that. Eeeeeeewwww. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

chicken animated GIF

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor
I do not think ebola was only last week...think it is far from over..but I wish and pray that I am wrong.
Super Contributor
On 11/6/2014 dex said: I do not think ebola was only last week...think it is far from over..but I wish and pray that I am wrong.

I saw your post in the other thread and I agree with you, but we've all argued it to death. IMO, we just need to sit back and see what happens, at this point.

Super Contributor

chicken animated GIF

Alright, chicken dance!! Woohoo!! I know that one. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}