Honored Contributor
On 12/28/2014 PurpleBunny said: Thank you very much for your replies. I've been analyzing every box on the market and my head is spinning. I appreciate your personal experience. It's been about five years since I've had a cat and I feel like a nervous new mother! My kitten is a Ragdoll so he will probably be large. He's just about 12 weeks and he's already a monster. I get him in a few days and I feel sooooooo unprepared!!!!

When I got my furbaby, I went on Ebay and bought Cats For Dummies ... it was a real treasure trove of information! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Respected Contributor
On 12/28/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 12/28/2014 PurpleBunny said: Thank you very much for your replies. I've been analyzing every box on the market and my head is spinning. I appreciate your personal experience. It's been about five years since I've had a cat and I feel like a nervous new mother! My kitten is a Ragdoll so he will probably be large. He's just about 12 weeks and he's already a monster. I get him in a few days and I feel sooooooo unprepared!!!!

When I got my furbaby, I went on Ebay and bought Cat For Dummies ... it was a real treasure trove of information! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

I had two maine Coons for many years, but for the last five years I've had a dog. My mindset is all dog still. I'm hoping it's like riding a bike and it will all come back to me. And soon!!
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Super Contributor

PEt forum.