Respected Contributor

Re: An Unexpected Find for those looking for a great looking pant....

I'm surprised Gabriella would be in a size 4. She's beautiful, but she doesn't seem like a super skinny-mini to me. She also doesn't seem particularly short. Is she another host who lies about what size she's wearing?

Regular Contributor

On 11/7/2014 LyndaGee said:
On 11/7/2014 minkbunny said:

Have to have a zipper and button if I am wearing jeans. No elastic.

Keeps me honest Smile

Me, too!

Me, Three.

These are really nice looking pants, but I have a tendency to get too comfortably in pants that don't have a zipper and button. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Valued Contributor

On 11/9/2014 Ms X said:

I'm surprised Gabriella would be in a size 4. She's beautiful, but she doesn't seem like a super skinny-mini to me. She also doesn't seem particularly short. Is she another host who lies about what size she's wearing?

she's very tiny. she's very large breasted which makes her appear larger than she is.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Esteemed Contributor

If you like them, that's all that really matters but they're not anything I would ever wear!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

On 11/7/2014 LipstickDiva said:

For those of you dissing these, do you wear leggings? How about jeggings?

I get a kick out of posters who diss pull on pants but wear leggings or jeggings because that's exactly what they are is pull on pants.

I don't wear tops tucked in so how pants look on the top would be a non-issue for me, if they fit. On a whim a few months ago I bought a pair of DG superstretch jeggings. I hate the word jegging and swore I'd never buy such a thing. They are a favorite of mine.

Some people consider knit jeans to be grandma jeans too so......

I have half a dozen pairs of these pants and love them. They are a knit; they're D&C's version of Quacker Dream Jeannes but the fit better. I always go down a size in these. I don't understand the attraction of a button and zipper, neither of which can be seen if you wear your shirt out, making them inconvenient and uncomfortable. Give me How Comfy and call me grandma!
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

On 11/9/2014 evelomaddict said:
On 11/9/2014 Ms X said:

she's very tiny. she's very large breasted which makes her appear larger than she is.

Thank you for that info, Evelomaddict! She looked so beautiful at Courtney's wedding and her husband was so good looking. She is tiny. Everyone seems so tall on television unless they are standing next to someone who is very tall so that you can see their actual size.

Respected Contributor

On 11/7/2014 LipstickDiva said:

For those of you dissing these, do you wear leggings? How about jeggings?

I get a kick out of posters who diss pull on pants but wear leggings or jeggings because that's exactly what they are is pull on pants.

I don't wear tops tucked in so how pants look on the top would be a non-issue for me, if they fit. On a whim a few months ago I bought a pair of DG superstretch jeggings. I hate the word jegging and swore I'd never buy such a thing. They are a favorite of mine.

Some people consider knit jeans to be grandma jeans too so......

Kinda have to agree with all of this. My 20-something daughter, who is not a grandma, has some elastic waist jeans from Nordstrom's. I think I'm going to get some. You cannot in any way tell they are not "regular" jeans. You can wear a tight top and not worry about your zipper and button bulging - or the dreaded muffin top lol
Respected Contributor

n/m

Respected Contributor

I get so very tired of people dissing elastic waists! I'm 5'6" with long torso and very short legs...if I can find ANY pant that fits, I'll buy it. I have both zippers & elastic-waists in my wardrobe, and always have, no matter if I was a size 10 or my current size of 18W-20W.

I also have a scar right at my waistline from a daVinci hysterectomy 20 months ago...it's healed, of course, but I've noticed that button waists with no stretch often irritate it some.

Wear what YOU like, and what looks good on YOU!