Super Contributor

Re: An Unexpected Find for those looking for a great looking pant....

The wide band at the top.....not good...
Honored Contributor

For those of you dissing these, do you wear leggings? How about jeggings?

I get a kick out of posters who diss pull on pants but wear leggings or jeggings because that's exactly what they are is pull on pants.

I don't wear tops tucked in so how pants look on the top would be a non-issue for me, if they fit. On a whim a few months ago I bought a pair of DG superstretch jeggings. I hate the word jegging and swore I'd never buy such a thing. They are a favorite of mine.

Some people consider knit jeans to be grandma jeans too so......

Respected Contributor

I don't wear DC anything but I have to laugh at the grandma jeans comments. Same with the elastic waistband ones. That type of jean can actually fit better than the ones with real zippers and buttons! Those of us who don't tuck in shirts don't really care one way or the other. I have both-zippered jeans, zippered capris and elastic waist capris. No one can tell what my waist looks like.

If you want a more formal look, by all means get jeans that zip and button. For those of us who go by comfort and the total look, we're happy with either. An elastic waist doesn't necessarily mean a baggy pair of jeans-

Respected Contributor

Have to have a zipper and button if I am wearing jeans. No elastic.

Keeps me honest

Super Contributor

On 11/7/2014 LipstickDiva said:

For those of you dissing these, do you wear leggings? How about jeggings?

I get a kick out of posters who diss pull on pants but wear leggings or jeggings because that's exactly what they are is pull on pants.

I don't wear tops tucked in so how pants look on the top would be a non-issue for me, if they fit. On a whim a few months ago I bought a pair of DG superstretch jeggings. I hate the word jegging and swore I'd never buy such a thing. They are a favorite of mine.

Some people consider knit jeans to be grandma jeans too so......

Speaking of Jeggings (also hate the word and never thought I'd buy any): I know many here distain Walmart, but I got great jeggings there last week. Faded Glory brand only $12.44. Faux front pockets but two rear hip pockets just right to stash a cellphone. I wear with longer tops but for those who think they can get away with it, there are belt loops for wearing with a tucked in blouse. Come in lots of colors. Wash and wear well. (i don't put them in the dryer except to tumble when almost dry). I bought Black and Camel.

Respected Contributor

On 11/7/2014 minkbunny said:

Have to have a zipper and button if I am wearing jeans. No elastic.

Keeps me honest Smile

Me, too!

Valued Contributor

I wear both too, and proudly. I like the comfort of pull on pants, especially for around the house, and local errands.
Super Contributor

Oh wow.... oh, no.

Respected Contributor

On 11/7/2014 chrystaltree said:

Oh, I think not. I'm not ready for Grandma jeans yet...lol

Ha! Gabriella who is wearing them is not a grandma. They look fabulous on her and they look fabulous on me!

Respected Contributor

Glad they work for you! It's great finding a pair of pants that fit!

-Kalli