Regular Contributor

Ordered a supplement on Tuesday, Checkout said would be delivered Thursday.  It was actually delivered late Saturday via USPS snail mail.

Those of you who order from Amazon lots may know they deliver by the Post Office.  This was a surprise to me.  Not sure why I pay for Amazon Prime when they don't deliver as they promise.  Could have ordered from a cheaper source if I had known they would deliver slowly with the Post Office.

Seannie

Honored Contributor

I dont have Prime and still get my orders within 2 to 3 days, that is quick enough for me and I get free shipping over $35. 

Honored Contributor

I have Prime.  I order very frequently, and still get my orders the very next day, or 2 to 3 days.  

I've never ordered supplements from Amazon, so perhaps it depends what you order.

Honored Contributor

@Seannie.  I've had that happen several times lately.  I get a speedy delivery date, then a notice that "there's been a delay".  In a day or two the USPS comes bungling up with my package.  Meantime the Amazon prime truck was at my house 3X Friday.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

That Post Office delivery is a royal pain.....since I have to DRIVE to my PO Box.     

If I wanted to get in my car.....I would have gone out and bought the item from a regular store.....

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon Prime warning

[ Edited ]

Funny,we ordered something yesterday from Prime. Today (Sunday) on our way home the flag was down on our mailbox. Thought the wind blew it down. Later when we checked our order said it was in our mailbox. We have left instructions w/Prime to deliverer to our door. So round and round w/CS. And CS said those were the instructions about the door. We were not too happy.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I dont have Prime and still get my orders within 2 to 3 days, that is quick enough for me and I get free shipping over $35. 

Agree!  We used to have Prime but no longer.  Don't see the point.

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE❤ Prime because I get some of my essentials there at a significant savings, and the free shipping is an added bonus!👍 Those savings are worth it!! 😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Amazon has been doing that for a long time now.  When they use the PO I get the package a day later than the said delivery date.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

We have Prime and love it.  AND where we live they have been shipping some things by post office and we have NEVER had an issue.  Mostly it is in the Prime trucks which are all over here and come by every day.

We are lucky and have a huge warehouse in Oklahoma City.  I can't imagine being without it now.  The mail carrier orders from them too and gets Amazon gift cards from us because he is such a blessing on our route.