Trusted Contributor

Sophia..... she comes off as a spoiled brat, to me..... Daya..... I think she will run over Brett... I hope he will listen to his friend and his mom....

wookie.... aren't there several "levels" of Judaism.... fundamental, progressive etc? does that determine what they eat? I am asking because I used to know but have forgotten....

Honored Contributor

The green pool was gross! And those men may very well just want a maid. That particular girl's hair was driving me crazy with the two toned look. I realize similar looks are in style, but I think she is growing it out. She's still an attractive girl though. Next week the previews show her modleing bikinis. I don't know how much of a demand there is for average people to do that... but whatever. Maybe she'll model by the green pool lol.

We know a guy that has a girlfriend in another country and he goes and sees her every so often but there isn't anything long term to it. They met online. He's been married before and doesn't want to marry again. I'm not certain about her.

Next weeks previews shows Mohommed asking the red headed lady why she didn't tell him she has problems. I'm wondering if it is mental problems she's speaking of? I really don't feel she can function in a relationship.

Trusted Contributor

colliemom...... I saw Mohammed in the previews.... I thought the problems might either be health related or money related (she couldn't afford the pricier wedding dress).... see we all guess, don't we? lol

Esteemed Contributor

She hasn't got a pot to p in and she's buying a wedding dress. Why can't they just go and get married at the Courthouse. It's not going to last anyway. So, where is he getting money to go for drinks with the guys and to play pool???? If he would just tell those guys his story, they would set him straight and he would find his own way w/o her. I feel sorry for her - but better sooner than later.

I can't imagine those two together anyway. Her three teen daughters and a 21 y/o son with a g/f. She (Danielle) really looks like she has mental problems. I think all of them have. Why do they need to look for "mates" online overseas, when they can look right here where they live. There are plenty of online sites springing up every day.

Last week, I really thought that guy (who lives with his father) was going to fix the pool and I thought his father had it "together"... Boy, was I ever wrong. He's just as nutso as the son, leaving that room the way it was and never getting to fix the pool. Yeah, I think they are looking for a maid.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Honored Contributor
On 11/10/2014 game-on said:

colliemom...... I saw Mohammed in the previews.... I thought the problems might either be health related or money related (she couldn't afford the pricier wedding dress).... see we all guess, don't we? lol

Yes we do lol.

Honored Contributor

I think if Danielle and Mohamed get married it won't last long. As far as the other couples I would feel they'd have more of a chance IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

The people on this season are all weird, and the scenarios make no sense.