Honored Contributor

Lesa Stock has not been on the air in over 20 years, her esthitician daughter Ce Ce took over for her on HSN, now Ce Ce is on HSN with Prai. 

Regular Contributor

Agree---if this was suppossed to be some exciting launch on QVC for something that used to be on HSN but with better prices.....then definitely a fail.  Prices seemed very high to me as well for a brand I never heard of until I saw on this forum.  No one day only deals or kits.....if you want to get new customers you need to let them try several products in the line.  I also was confused as to what was just skincare & what was skin tightening (I dont like the temporary tightening produtcts - feels like I have glue on my face).  But also - if you go to Amazon, same prices as QVC but QVC also charges S&H.  So unless QVC has a sale price, you may as well buy elsewhere so you dont pay S&H.  

Trusted Contributor

Well if anyone here caught her on the Today Show this morning it would all be made clear.

She was on with her husband and family promoting their reality show.  It appears she had fillers and some other obvious work done, and not very GOOD work I might add - either that or it was too 'fresh', not yet fully healed.

Probably a good choice to sever her relationship with ANY skincare line...

Respected Contributor

I saw her on the Today show and I enjoyed the segment. Jennifer and the family moved from California to Florida because 1 of the girls is going to college in Florida. I thought she looked good, except I did notice wrinkles below and around her eyes. 

That is to be expected as we age, There is no magic skincare product that will make someone look young forever. 

I have always liked Jennifer and watched the show x 1. I may go back and watch it some more. I know they have had their marriage troubles but the family seems to support each other. 

The girls are very pretty. Those boyfriends must have a hard time meeting the family. 

Esteemed Contributor

The products presented were pretty much their retail prces, with a small discount. We got so spoiled with those huge  kits! It was good to see Serious John, hopefully next visit will  include kits and bundles.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Serious Skincare

[ Edited ]

@fitfuninformed wrote:

Well if anyone here caught her on the Today Show this morning it would all be made clear.

She was on with her husband and family promoting their reality show.  It appears she had fillers and some other obvious work done, and not very GOOD work I might add - either that or it was too 'fresh', not yet fully healed.

Probably a good choice to sever her relationship with ANY skincare line...

Jennifer hasn't severed her relationship with SSC....

Esteemed Contributor

@SoCal Bred wrote:

I anticipated to see Jennifer Flavin present her SSC line and to see what's new, when I saw that guy walk on with SK, wasn't interested, click!

'That guy' is Serious John- he's been with SSC since way back when.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Lesa Stock has not been on the air in over 20 years, her esthitician daughter Ce Ce took over for her on HSN, now Ce Ce is on HSN with Prai. 

It was odd seeing Cecilia with Prai!

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ce Ce Stock has appeared recently for Prai to apply products on women's skin, but she doesn't talk that much. I imagine SSC did not need her when they were promoting online only.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Late to reply, but I totally agree. I've always loved Serious Skincare and looked forward to their move to QVC. There are no kits, no full line product presentation etc. It feels as though SSC has leftover products from their various lines, and the Q is helping to move them out. It is such a hodgepodge representation of products. Seems very odd to me! I wish the Q would dive in and do shows where they sold severa! coordinating items from the various lines. On 5/21: They are now selling the Vitamin C cleanser- by itself. Why not include a couple more products from the Vitamin C collection and make a kit? Or...at least sell the moisturizer during the same hour show? I was excited to welcome SSC and the two initial shows - disappointing.