Honored Contributor

Re: Recommendations for Eye Cream

@ellaphantThanks for that tip on tightening of the eye area.....that no product can do that. I thought I had read some products did that, but I could be wrong on that.

Honored Contributor

@IMW @KittySoftPaws 

I was checking out the various suggestions on this thread and went to Amazon to see what the prices were. The Tatcha Ageless Revitalizing Eye Cream was $144 on Amazon! WOW! That was for 0.51 ounces.

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler 

if you are interested in anything Tatcha

there is a 25 percent off sale happening.

just FYI

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@untitled   Thanks! I believe that must be what @KittySoftPaws  was referring to yesterday, saying it would happen any day now. I'll check it out now.

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler 

there was already the early access sale known via email.

So it has been happening for a few days.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@untitled.  Ordered the Ageless Eye Cream on Tatcha's site with the discount. Free shipping too! AND......it is scheduled to arrive Wednesday. That really surprised me since I didn't request expedited shipping.

I also went to Amazon and got a few of the other suggestions on this thread, all of them a lot less money than Tatcha. ha!  Around $20-25. I will have a good selection to try out. Like Tatcha, the Amazon items will arrive Wednesday. YAAAY!

Now to decide which one to start with. Heart

Honored Contributor

I see you have already ordered a product, but I thought I would mention M Asam on HSN.  I've been using their eye creams for years.  I've moved around to using other products on my face, but I've stayed with M Asam for my eye cream since I found it to actually eliminate some fine lines under my eyes.  I'll switch out within the M Asam lines, but stay with the brand.  

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess   Thank you for mentioning that. I will check it out also. If none of the ones I have ordered work for me, then your suggestion will give me another choice. Heart

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler 

I nearly had an attack because i was out of my Isomers eye cream... then I found  my "extra" but DROPPED ITBON THE FLOOR before even using it once!

Panic over...i put the canister back together!

The name of this cream is "Eye Tight" and it is part of the "noir" series.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@World Traveler 

when I was in Japan NO ONE had heard of Tatcha.

Well that's a little disheartening o