Honored Contributor

Do you wear blush on your nose?

I've never worn blush on my nose.  For those that do, does this picture look like the right amount?  

Blush on nose.png

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you wear blush on your nose?

I know that makeup styles change, but I think it's an odd look to put blush on your nose. I don't think my nose blushes. That's just me though. 

Trusted Contributor

I go over the bridge of my nose with a quick sweep from left to right 

Honored Contributor

Only when I want to look like an old drunk.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624  - LOLOLOL  This cracked me up.

@San Antonio Gal  - Not usually.  I may swipe, just once, with what's left on the brush of my bronzer but don't usually with blush.  Looked at the picture again and my first thought was that I wanted to tell her she has a pink smidge on her nose.  I don't think it looks good.  But as we all say here, if you like it, then go for it!

Respected Contributor

I think she needs a little more Hahaha.  Yep, definitely not enough blush on her nose 😁

"In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart" Anne Frank
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

I tried it but I don't feel like it looked good on me. I don't have an ounce of tan or bronze so in my opinion it looked out of place. I would think the amount or placement could vary and to me this looks good on her.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Yeah, and with my pug nose and heavy handed tendencies when it comes to blush, I'd probably come off looking a lot like W. C. Fields. Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I don't. Dimitri from Skinn was demonstrating his new blush product not long ago and he applied it across the nose, the cheeks, saying it was the new, modern way to apply blush. No thanks, I'll stick with the old fashioned way.

Respected Contributor

When I was maybe 18, that was the thing to make you look like you had a little sunburn. But no I would never do that now.  To me, the girl has on way too much makeup...there's those spider lashes...why, just why

To me she doesn't even look real