Honored Contributor

My surgeon will be here around 6:00 a.m.. I have to sleep on my back for now so earlier tonight I went ahead and put on a full face of makeup. Going home makeup includes Dior Backstage Foundation, lashes, NYX brows, Park Avenue princess bronzer and rare Beauty blush/ highlighter in Cheer, Huda Beauty Rose Quartz eyeshadow in Self Love, Natasha denona concealer.  Used up all my commodity gold travel perfume while here but the sol de Janeiro body butter is fragrant enough.  Haven't chosen a gloss yet. My hair is atrocious! Nothing I can do about that tho. Doctor should be here in about 3 hours or less 😁 🐾🩵🐾  my sister-in-law and daughter cleaned my house while I've been in the hospital and DH has been eating out every evening.  

Respected Contributor

@monicakm , a great day for you.  Nothing like home!  Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Respected Contributor

So glad you're coming back home. Take care and get well soon.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm  That is fabulous news! I can only imagine how anxious you are to be in your own house and be with your hubby and puppies.  As Dorothy said, "There's no place like home!"

Remember to go easy though.  You're still healing! 🙂

~LdyBugz

Honored Contributor

I have been wondering how you were doing. I am so glad to hear this. Heres to good health and a long and happy life. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

Wonderful news!  So happy for you and hubby!  I hope you feel really well and will be totally back to your old self --- only better!  Woman Happy

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Going home....what a great feeling! Praying you will continue to heal quickly. Several years ago I had quadruple open heart surgery. Going home was like a special holiday! I'm happy things are going well for you.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm  Good to hear you're going home today!  Best wishes for a complete recovery.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

@monicakm 

Great!!!

I know you can hardly wait to see your dogs but make sure they do not jump on you!!!  You know they are going to want to.Woman Very Happy

I'm so glad for youHeartHeartHeart

Contributor

Congratulations on going home.  Your cheerfulness always shines though in your posts.  I'm sure the hospital staff loved having you as a patient.  Best wishes on your continued recovery.