Respected Contributor

@turksmom wrote:

Whatever happened to plain ol' Summer Grace? My favorite summer scent seems to be MIA.....unless I see it again, I won't be ordering any more. Whoever said Coty messed with Philosophy, was 100% correct. Just not the same....

This is my favorite summer scent too

Deb

Esteemed Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL 

There was a 3piece of Summer Grace in Jill's show this afternoon. It's one of my favorites too. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@turksmomYou're welcome Smiley Happy

Spoiler
Spoiler

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL 

There was a 3piece of Summer Grace in Jill's show this afternoon. It's one of my favorites too. :smileyhap

Ordering for sure Smiley Wink

Deb

Honored Contributor

I am totally loving my BCC body soufflé. This is my first time trying it & I must say it comes in #2 right behind my WEN body treatment. A wonderful addition to my body products! I’ve changed my next shipment to 🥥  Splash!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife   I too received by Philosophy TSV (in record time btw, received it Monday) and I thank you for the wonderful recommendation of the BCC.  I saw on another post somewhere that they liken it to Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea and I couldn't agree more.  I am enjoying it very, very much.

Just to be helpful, if you DO go with the Coconut Splash at next shipment, be aware that it is very heavily scented with sandalwood.  Not my thing, but perhaps it is yours so just as an FYI.  The combo of the coconut water and vanilla orchid would have sufficed had they left well enough alone (again, only my preference/opnion).  

Thank you again for directing me to the BBC!!

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed wrote:

@SurferWife   I too received by Philosophy TSV (in record time btw, received it Monday) and I thank you for the wonderful recommendation of the BCC.  I saw on another post somewhere that they liken it to Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea and I couldn't agree more.  I am enjoying it very, very much.

Just to be helpful, if you DO go with the Coconut Splash at next shipment, be aware that it is very heavily scented with sandalwood.  Not my thing, but perhaps it is yours so just as an FYI.  The combo of the coconut water and vanilla orchid would have sufficed had they left well enough alone (again, only my preference/opnion).  

Thank you again for directing me to the BBC!!

@fitfuninformed 

Thanks for the head's up on the sandalwood.  Maybe I should just stick with the Vanilla Coconut.  That's in my shower, too.  I'm glad you're loving the BCC!  It is wonderful... Woman LOL

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

@SurferWife  I didn't order the TSV but I have a Basil Cucumber Cooler shower get and I love it!  I also love the Coconut Splash! I got it in the TSV last year.  If you get it, I hope you enjoy it.  The souffle is wonderful.

Trusted Contributor

I don't need anymore, but I'll take the compact ...