Honored Contributor

Re: philosophy tsv UPDATED

[ Edited ]

@icezeus

WOW is right, although that wasn’t exactly the word I used when I saw the final amount! 😂🤣🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

Thank you @SurferWife -  I'm going to try it nonetheless, you describe it so well, I really think I'll like it.

BTW, your ongoing issues with shipping to HI must be challenging but I must say, it's quite a tradeoff !!!  What a lovely locale to call home. Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

I wish that they'd not bring these brand new scents out in those huge sizes.  I have zero desire to buy that much product in a scent I've never smelled before.  It might be different if they were simpler 1 or 2 note scents, say just the mandarin & mimosa scent without the other "perfumey" scents that they've added to their fragrances lately like sandalwood, amber or musk.  JMHO

Trusted Contributor

@aubnwa01  I couldn't agree with you more about the newer scents they are slowly introducing.  Philosophy has always used musk notes, (AG and PG) ,but sandalwood and amber are definite NO's for me.  This just screams COTY - very characteristic of this less than mediocre fragrance brand.

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed 

At least QVC shipped my TSV 2-day UPS. For $30 they certainly should have! It will be delivered tomorrow.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

Whatever happened to plain ol' Summer Grace? My favorite summer scent seems to be MIA.....unless I see it again, I won't be ordering any more. Whoever said Coty messed with Philosophy, was 100% correct. Just not the same....

Super Contributor

@turksmomThere is a set with Summer Grace.  It is A350429.

Super Contributor

I am a Philosophy girl but I don't need a 64 oz size.  I wish the TSV was 32 oz only with the souffle and a spritzer.

Trusted Contributor

Re: philosophy tsv UPDATED

[ Edited ]

@LovePhil wrote:

I am a Philosophy girl but I don't need a 64 oz size.  I wish the TSV was 32 oz only with the souffle and a spritzer.

Agree ~ Its a great size if you have an entire family using it ~ but for one person its a lot ~ I have others I rotate that are 32 oz ~ and I feel like I wont finish them for years,

Contributor

@LovePhil wrote:

@turksmomThere is a set with Summer Grace.  It is A350429.

Thank you! I've been checking, also on the Philosophy website, and.....nothing.