NEW SCENTS:

MANDARIN MIMOSA

SUMMER TEA SPRITZER

@Tissyanne @CoastalGal @LoveMeSomeQVC @srgtdj 

@FlyersGirl , 

The Summer Tea Spritzer sounds nice. Smiley Happy 

Thank you

Honored Contributor

Have any of you heard if we will get free shipping?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife   can you describe the cucumber basil ~is ita  stronger cucumber scnet ? ( tryng to figure out what I want to order on sat ~ heard it will be on auto delivery and  we can change scents )

Thanks !

Honored Contributor

@CoastalGal 

Cucumber Basil Cooler fragrance is very refreshing, like drinking cucumber water with a fresh sprig of basil. Neither scent really “hogs the limelight”; it’s the perfect marriage of each scent.  I’m not very technical when describing fragrance, so I hope this helps, at least a little.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

It’s UP! A346488 - $30.47 for shipping to HI BITES, but my DH loves BCC as much as I do so he said GET IT!

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

It’s UP! A346488 - $30.47 for shipping to HI BITES, but my DH loves BCC as much as I do so he said GET IT!

Crazy they charge so much to get it in Hawaii ~ 

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife  That shipping charge is just a WOW!!

Although, I am interested in the the Mandarin Mimosa and the Summer Tea Spritzer, I will not be purchasing. That's is just too much shower gel in one scent for my liking. I currently have three shower gels open in my shower, and I like to switch up what I am using depending upon my mood for the day. It would take me forever to used up that much product, and by then the scent would be non existent.  I will wait until they come out in the 16 or 24 oz sizes. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@SurferWife  That shipping charge is just a WOW!!

Although, I am interested in the the Mandarin Mimosa and the Summer Tea Spritzer, I will not be purchasing. That's is just too much shower gel in one scent for my liking. I currently have three shower gels open in my shower, and I like to switch up what I am using depending upon my mood for the day. It would take me forever to used up that much product, and by then the scent would be non existent.  I will wait until they come out in the 16 or 24 oz sizes. 

@icezeus , 

Same here. I still have the Coconut Splash in 64 ounce from last year. Just too much product. Then it is not a good value for me 

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife  Would you happen to know if any brick and mortar store sells cucumber basil cooler?  I know I looked at Ulta and they did not.

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed 

I’m not sure. I was thinking BCC was exclusive to QVC, but I could be wrong. I would normally NEVER pay that much for shipping, but since both DH & I use the BCC, I caved.