Trusted Contributor

philosophy supersize grace & roses layering trio

Looks like a good value ~ i have never tried Living Grace ~ any input on that scent ?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: philosophy supersize grace & roses layering trio

Hi, @CoastalGal.  Living Grace was my first Philosophy purchase - part of a bundle that was a TSV, similar to today's, with the 4oz EDP, but it came with whipped body creme instead of the lotion.

I have since repurchased the lotion and body creme.  I like it (and in fact, re-bought the original set since I had it on auto-delivery for awhile).  The best way I can describe it is herbal, green, fresh.  Muted, not bright.  Maybe a little smokey/musky?

I wore it to work once and a lady raved about it.  This was an outside job so we were not in close quarters.  She took the time to write down the name, she like it so much.

I still have some of the EDP and use it, along with the lotion and creme (I have lots of different Philosophy fragrances).  I think I'd always have this in the collection.

Cogito ergo sum
Trusted Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia  I think Im going ot order it ~ I have gotten  back into Philosophy~ originally Amazing Grace was my favorite along with Pure Grace ~ The TSV over the holidays I ordered the AG ~ but ending up exchanging it for PG ~ the AG EDP didnt smell right and the lotion had little scent ~ the PG is as I remebered it ~

I ordered a set with Snow Angel ~ and after trying to like it ~ its just not my scent ~ so I' sending it back and exchagning for Gingergread man ~

Is the living grace more of a clean scent ?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, I think so (a clean scent).  I love Snow Angel but not all the time.  My favorite, but best in the summer, is Falling in Love.  I've had people swoon.

I hope you like it.  Living Grace has a place with me.

The Philosophy fragrances are sneaky good.  I hope you like your new collection.

Edited:  I don't like AG at all.  Nor Baby.

Cogito ergo sum