Respected Contributor

Re: philosophy set of 2 64 ounce shower gels back in stock A380620

@beach-mom If you like lemon, try Mint Lemonade. It is very refreshing.  I also LOVE Senorita Margarita.  It is not lemon but it citrusy- just like a margarita even down to the salt!

Honored Contributor

@ninjawife wrote:

@beach-mom If you like lemon, try Mint Lemonade. It is very refreshing.  I also LOVE Senorita Margarita.  It is not lemon but it citrusy- just like a margarita even down to the salt!

Thanks @ninjawife! I will definitely consider those this spring and summer!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

This past summer I bought 3 sets of the 64 oz duos - Basil Cucumber Cooler & Fresh Creme.  They were a seriously good buy + free shipping.  However, I do prefer nothing larger than the 32 oz bottles, so I probably won't buy the 64 oz size anymore...well, maybe I will for the Basil Cucumber Cooler since both my husband & I love it.  We go through it quicker than any other scent.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.