Trusted Contributor

philosophy news TSV and summer fragrance

[ Edited ]

A couple of philosophy "news" items:

- There is a TSV end of this month. No details yet, but it might be bath/body.

- They have a new "lemon" shower gel that should debut end of the month. 

- There will be a new Summer Fragrance AND they will offer Sea of Love and Summer Grace this year.

All info is from the QVC chat with Heidi Guest this morning. 

Edited to add, Heidi also mentioned something about a "sample" item that will be sent along with the new TSV. 

And they are working on new pumps for the Microdelivery wash as they are aware of the concerns about the product clogging the current pumps

Respected Contributor

Re: philosophy news TSV and summer fragrance

Glad they are bringing back Summer Grace. Why they stopped selling the body lotion last summer made no sense to me because it was extremely popular. I still have some of the shower gel and spray fragrance but really wanted the lotion.  Maybe enough ladies called the company and complained (I know I did) and that's why they are bringing it back.  Whatever happened I will be stocking up  and thanks for the update !

Honored Contributor

Thanks for sharing @FlyersGirl .

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl 

Thanks for the head's up!  Summer Grace was my new favorite since it first launched.  

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.