Trusted Contributor

I would love to try the new Honey and Cream but the 64 oz size is way too big for just me.  Actually, so is the 32 oz size.  I perfer the original sizes but I realize many like the mega sizes and I hope you all enjoy your purchases!  

Contributor

I was hoping maybe pure grace summer surf  would be one of them as am wanting to try that one. But none of the ones in the TSV tempt me enough to go for it. And would only go for a 64 oz size if it was pure grace or amazing grace. Has anyone tried the pure grace summer surf yet?

Super Contributor
I got the email, and also saw the presale information on the first screen on the mobile app. I intend to purchase as I'm addicted to the soufflé, I'm out of shower gel, and I really wanted to try the spray too. It's a great price! I'm just curious if anyone knows whether this will be offered on auto-delivery on the day it will be TSV? I don't see any auto-delivery order number.
Super Contributor
Never mind! I found the auto-delivery.
Respected Contributor

@itsmetoo wrote:

I would love to try the new Honey and Cream but the 64 oz size is way too big for just me.  Actually, so is the 32 oz size.  I perfer the original sizes but I realize many like the mega sizes and I hope you all enjoy your purchases!  

Normally I agree.  Even 32oz is big for me -- I much prefer 6oz or 8oz sizes.  However, I'm using a 6oz Fresh Cream right now and so enjoying it that I'm wondering if I should get the TSV?  Probably shouldn't because that is an insane amount of shower gel and not like there won't be other kits out there with a 16oz size but I'm still a bit tempted especially since it comes with the souffle.

Honey and Cream sounds good too but I still have plenty of Perlier Honey products and I wouldn't want to try out a scent with a 64oz size but will be interested to see the reviews on it.

Esteemed Contributor

The Honey and Cream sounds interesting but not in the 64oz. configuration. It's just too much product for me. I love so many different shower scents that it takes too long to move through that size of a  bottle and I become bored. I am sure that they will eventually come out with the 16 oz. bottle and that will be the size that I will purchase.

Honored Contributor

@qvchope wrote:

I was hoping maybe pure grace summer surf  would be one of them as am wanting to try that one. But none of the ones in the TSV tempt me enough to go for it. And would only go for a 64 oz size if it was pure grace or amazing grace. Has anyone tried the pure grace summer surf yet?

@qvchope, I have the Pure Grace Summer Surf in the hair and body refresher, lotion, and fragrance spray. It is the best summer scent by far that Philosophy has done. Very beachy, salty, summer scent. The hair and body refresher does not have much staying power, but sprayed on my hair, along with the lotion, and spray fragrance does last very well. I actually could smell mine on my clothes the following day. Love it. 

Contributor

@Tissyanne, Thanks so much for the lovely review for pure grace summer surf. I think I really need to try that one. I may try and find it locally but if not can always get it here on the Q. It sounds just lovely and thanks again for your helpful review. Have to admit sweet vanilla fig sounds tempting too but I definitely don't need 64 ounces of it in a shower gel. I wish they had smellivision. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@qvchope, you are welcome. Smiley Happy Philosophy.com also sells the Pure Grace Summer Surf, and click on offers, because there are often good deals. Also check for codes at retailmenot. I do not care for the Sweet Vanilla Fig. I find it to be too strong, and perfumy. I also wish we could smell these before purchasing, as we all like different scents. Enjoy. 

Contributor

I purchased the surf perfume and lotion and LOVE it !!!!