Trusted Contributor

philosophy/QVC anniversary - UPDATED

[ Edited ]

Heidi Guest posted on facebook that there will be a set of 32 ouncers of summer shower gels featured in July. Senorita Margarita, Orange Pineapple Smoothie, Cabana Girl, Beach Party, Vanilla Coconut and Iced Mint Lemonade. No item number or pricing. This will be the last of the summer gel sets offered this year according to her post. I have a stash of all of these scents already, but could have my arm twisted if the price is right. With the exception of the Iced Mint Lemonade, I like all of these scents.

She also mentioned that there will be something in Field of Flowers and a set of the smaller shower gels presented in July.

UPDATE: JULY 5

Just saw this on Heidi's Facebook:"The item number is: A368067. You may not see it today, Friday, but it should be available tomorrow. The classic scents are: fresh cream, lemon custard, apricots and cream, sweet vanilla fig, cinnamon buns and honey and cream. All make terrific hand washes too. The summer scents are: beach party, senorita margarita, cabana girl, orange pineapple smoothie, vanilla coconut and iced mint lemonade. They all make great hand washes too!"

Esteemed Contributor

Re: philosophy/QVC anniversary

That's great!  I miss Field of Flowers.

I was wearing lemon custard body lotion and Amen eau de toilette (I know, I'm weird) and several hours after showering (with basil cucumber cooler shower gel) my neighbor smelled me as we were talking over the fence.  She loved it.  Thought I smelled "fresh".

Cogito ergo sum
Trusted Contributor

I would be tempted too if they weren't the 32 oz size in sets.  That probably means two of the same scent.  I'm just one person using them and although I love the shower gels, multiples of those huge bottles in the same scent are just too much for me.  I like variety.  How I would love if they'd do the 16 oz in a set of two or three different scents.

Trusted Contributor

@itsmetooThis is going to be offered as a set of all 6 of the scents listed. I do understand your concern. I don't like 2 of the same scent in large sizes. This one will be 6 bottles, one each of the summer scents.

@Sweetbay magnolia YUM! Combining lemon custard and amen sounds good. 

Trusted Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@itsmetooThis is going to be offered as a set of all 6 of the scents listed. I do understand your concern. I don't like 2 of the same scent in large sizes. This one will be 6 bottles, one each of the summer scents.

@FlyersGirl 

Thank you for the explanation - I misunderstood!  I've tried all of those scents but two and they are all winners for me but yikes - 6 bottles of the 32 oz size would last me a lifetime.  What a nice offering though for those who could use that size.  Thank you again for the heads up.

Trusted Contributor

I love field of flowers...I have been waiting for them to bring them back.  YAY!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the info. I love, love, love Vanilla Coconut.

Honored Contributor

They all sound refreshing.
Respected Contributor

@itsmetoo wrote:

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@FlyersGirl 

Thank you for the explanation - I misunderstood!  I've tried all of those scents but two and they are all winners for me but yikes - 6 bottles of the 32 oz size would last me a lifetime.  What a nice offering though for those who could use that size.  Thank you again for the heads up.

Same here!  I would never buy a set of 6 - 32oz bottles.  Especially if I'm trying most of the scents for the first time, I'd prefer sets of 6oz bottles.  QVC sometimes offers large sets of 12 6oz bottles (such as around the holidays), but the problem is, I usually am only interested in some of those big sets.  Best would be some small sets on individual scents for me, like a 6oz shower gel and 4oz body souffle, which they do offer from time to time.

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl 

Great news!  I was just showering with my half-empty 32 oz. Vanilla Coconut thinking, “man, I wish I had one more bottle in my stash”!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.