Trusted Contributor

Re: philosophy 32 oz shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath

@kathie66 Hi Kathie! Heidi just posted on facebook that there will soon be a set of 4 back from the vault scents. Here is what she said:

"One of my favorite philosophies is: a little indulgence is good for the soul. Our 3-in-1 shampoo shower gel and bubble baths provide that bit of indulgence and in the case of these 4 “back from the vault” scents, debuting soon, we are giving you some sweet treats from cookies, to milkshake to cake. I’ll be revealing them soon as well as provide “scoop” when they are about to debut."

And here is the pic she posted:

Now I am hoping that the bottom one is caramel apple. It does look like it but who know? Once she reveals the "flavors" I will post about what we have to look forward to.

I also miss Shower for the Cure. If I recall correctly, it has a bit of a tangerine scent. I know that when it was available it was one that I reordered. 

I am a big fan of the foodie scents. i did love maple glazed cake too. Another sweet one that I miss is Hot Buttered Rum. 

I'll post again when Heidi spills the tea about the new/returning scents. 

Trusted Contributor

@FlyersGirl How exciting!!! Yes, the bottom one does look like caramel apple! And yes, Shower for the Cure was a creamy tangerine scent, it was delightful and supported a great cause. Hot Buttered Rum is so good, still have a few in the stash.

I really appreciate you taking the time to post the picture, thank you so much. I look forward to hearing what scents they are!! Thanks for keeping me in the loop, you made my night! XO

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kathie66 Looks like a couple of the scents that will be offered will be Strawberry Milkshake and Brown Butter Cookie. I am guessing that Brown Butter cookie is the one that looks like caramel apple?  (so no Caramel Apple, but I still think it will be back when they release the fall scents). This is based on hints and confirmation on facebook. 

The darkest one is some kind of chocolate cake or cookie scent. (Maybe Chocolate chip cookie, or Triple Chocolate cake or Chocolate Lemon funnel cake?). The other pink one I am not sure of either, would love it if it was Bubblegum Blowout. Will share more details as soon as I read them on facebook. Have a great week! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven’t bought the 12/6oz 3-1’s for a few years, but I like the smaller bottles.  The summer assortment looks nice.  The one 64 oz mega lemon custard lasted me three summers, because I keep a nice rotation of shower gels.  I never tried the Carmel apple, or hot buttered rum.  Might have to see what comes back from the vault.  My ALL time favorite 3-1 was Inner grace.  Would LOVE that to come back from the vault.  Please, please, please!  I swear I would buy 10 bottles of it.  

@kathie66   This doesn’t seem to be helping my stash get any smaller.  Be well!  

Trusted Contributor

@lynnie61 wrote:

I haven’t bought the 12/6oz 3-1’s for a few years, but I like the smaller bottles.  The summer assortment looks nice.  The one 64 oz mega lemon custard lasted me three summers, because I keep a nice rotation of shower gels.  I never tried the Carmel apple, or hot buttered rum.  Might have to see what comes back from the vault.  My ALL time favorite 3-1 was Inner grace.  Would LOVE that to come back from the vault.  Please, please, please!  I swear I would buy 10 bottles of it.  

@kathie66   This doesn’t seem to be helping my stash get any smaller.  Be well!  

@lynnie61 I know mine either!! Have a good day Smiley Happy

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Trusted Contributor

@FlyersGirl : Caramel apple? Oh yeah! That's my all-time favorite! Runners up are Gingerbread Man (which actually smells more like ginger ale) and Peppermint Stick. Love them! Not a fan of any of the Graces, or the Loves.

Trusted Contributor

Looks like this will be coming soon! Posted on Mari Lyn Meier's facebook:

The philosophy vault is opening soon and look what we’re bringing out. If you love chocolate, you’ll be happy you get two bottles. 😊🍪🍪
This is one of four back-from-the-vault scents we will have available on QVC in the near future. Stay tuned for their release.
May be an image of indoor and text that says 'colate cookies sco -'

Super Contributor

@FlyersGirl  The 4th one will be Pink Frosted Layer Cake.

Trusted Contributor

@LovePhil Hi! Thanks for your post! I did see Heidi's post on facebook. I have to admit that I am disappointed in these selections. I did like Brown Butter cookie when it was originally released, so I might order that set. If the formulas are the same, Choc Chip cookie did smell like cookies, same with Pink frosted layer case smelling like cake, but I did not like either of these enough to order a new set. Strawberry milkshake (and it could have just been the batch that I had back in the day) had a bit of a "plastic" smell. I am not going to take a chance on ordering this one again.

There are so many other scents that have been requested multiple times (here and on facebook), that I was really surprised that these were the ones that they decided to bring back. So many people have requested Belgium Waffle/Waffle Cone, Bubblegum blowout, Blackberry Sauce or Wild Blackberry Blossom and others. I don't recall seeing many requests for ANY of these scents that they are offering. 

@kathie66 Copying you to keep you in the loop

Super Contributor

@FlyersGirl  You're  welcome. I'm surprised at the choices too. The only one of the choices I tried was Strawberry Milk Shake. I was a little disappointed also because to me it had a "vitamin smell". I would love to see Belgium  Waffle and Wild Blackberry Blossom!