New Contributor

philosophy 32 oz shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath

philosophy needs to bring back some of the older scents. bubble gum, watermelon, blackberry lavendar, etc. i am tired of hearing about fresh cream. there was a tsv at one time that sent out a duo of the 32 oz bottles on auto delivery. i would love to see these again.

Honored Contributor

Re: philosophy 32 oz shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath

OH MY GOSH!  They used to have WATERMELON??  YES, please bring it back!!!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
New Contributor

yes, the watermelon was great! the bubble gum which smelled like bazooka bubble gum was even better!

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife It was really good! 

@qvccarolrene Do you use facebook? Both Heldi Guest and Mari Lyn Meier take suggestions for new or "bring back from the vault" scents. Bubblegum Blowout has been requested numerous times, including requests from me. Hoping we will see it again soon. 

One another note, I have been requesting the return of Caramel Apple (one of my favorite fall scents) and I have a feeling that it might be coming back this year. Fingers crossed. 

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl 

I'm not on Facebook but I am on Instagram.  I mentioned to Heidi that many of us would like to see Watermelon come back from the vault & she responded that she would add it to the list.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Watermelon and Caramel Apple would be all I'd use in summer and fall!

Snowman for winter. What would be good in spring? I like lilacs.

Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Watermelon and Caramel Apple would be all I'd use in summer and fall!

Snowman for winter. What would be good in spring? I like lilacs.

@AuntG How about Field of Flowers for spring?

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG Although my favorites are "foodie" shower gels, When I am wanting a "spring" scent I usually reach for Amazing Grace.The floral of AG does it for me. I used to love Sugar Chick shower gel in the spring, but that one has not been around for a long time. 

Right now I am in "summer" mode. Cabana Girl, Hula Girl, Coconut Splash, Beach Party (fortunately I have a stash, since this one is not coming back this year), Senorita Margarita, Orange Pineapple Smoothie, Lemon Custard and Candy Cane (when I need to wake up in a hurry, lol) are all in my current rotation. 

Respected Contributor

I've also requested that they bring back Bubblegum Blowout.  It pairs really well with Josie Maran's Vanilla Pear body butter.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FlyersGirl I will be so happy to see Caramel Apple again! One of my favorites. Thank you for the heads up! I am not on Facebook. 

I just got done with Maple Glazed Cake and it was SO good. Would love to see it return. I opened Maraschino Cherry Lemonade last night and it smells so good too. I believe these were part of the Philosophy Exclusive monthly scents done just for QVC. I loved that and wish they would bring them all back!  

I really wish they would bring back Be Somebody for spring, it was such a nice scent.

I remember everyone loving Bubblegum Blowout. I really liked Watermelon as well.

The scent I miss most is Shower for the Cure. It was fun to read and think about past scents! 

Have a good day all

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24