Trusted Contributor

philosophy 16 ounce shower gels

1/2 price at Macys as a Black Friday sale. 

PSA - And please refrain from posting a reply about animal testing and additives. You are not changing the minds of those of us who use and love philosophy shower gels. 

Honored Contributor

Re: philosophy 16 ounce shower gels

Pulled out Gingerbread Man today. It has a nice scent - more orangey than I remembered. Amen, to your second statement.

Honored Contributor

That's funny, just because you start a thread on a public forum doesn't mean you get to dictate other poster's responses, that's not how forums work.

If you're that concerned about other's responses don't post it to start with, JMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom Actually, I get to say exactly what I want and I just did. I get tired of the people who just reply in order to bash what the original post is about.Maybe you could explain to us all how saying "please" is dictating. I would love to read your answer.

Thanks for replying. 

Honored Contributor

Saying, please refrain from posting your opinions about animal testing/additives, IS telling other posters what they can't/can post about on this thread, isn't it?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom Seriously? Not it is not. It appears you do not understand the concept of  telling someone what to do vs. politely asking that someone refrain from bashing. 

Hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving. (this in not telling you what to do, rather it is a wish that you have a good day. Hoping this is clear enough for you.)

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl 

Could you be a little more condescending? I'm not real good with subtlety.

Honored Contributor

@FlyersGirl sometimes a person has to hit their mental IGNORE button😀. 

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG Sigh. You are so right!Woman Wink

Super Contributor

@FlyersGirl  Thank you for letting us know.  I forgot to check Macys.  I have several of the shower gels to give as gifts but I might buy a few more.