Super Contributor

Re: for those who used to love amazing grace

Spoiler
Ok, I started the checkout process to see and I can have it come by mail. My main question for anyone who uses this is how much will I have to use in a 12oz bottle of lotion? I'm trying to see if it's worth it for me. I really love my CeraVe lotion and have always said to husband, if only this awesome lotion could smell like Amazing Grace it would be perfect. Now I might just be able to make that happen.
Respected Contributor

I wish I could be of some assistance, but I have yet to try the Amazing Grace. 

When I signed up I got a coupon for $10 off of any $30 order.  Now I see they have 33% off (?).  I didn't read the details for that because I figure I am already signed up. 

I purchased the 2oz. for $7.95.  I also purchased 2oz. of Pink Sugar and then some other things to get me to $30.  So with the $10 off, I figured I would get the UPS delivery -- $11.25.

I had some salt scrub left in a container and opened up the Pink Sugar today and wow! was it strong.  It smelled so good in the shower, but of course, it gets rinsed off, so I can't vouch for how long it would last.  However, the scent of the Pink Sugar is spot on! 

When I try the Amazing Grace, I'll let you know what I think. 

Super Contributor

Ok, thanks. I went ahead and ordered a 16oz Amazing Grace. I figure with all the great reviews I just jumped in with both feet (lol). I ordered some rollerball from eBay too. I'm hoping to put the oul in a rollerball and lightly put in on my body after I lotion up out of the shower. I really didn't want to have to play the mixing game to get the right amount, but I guess I'll soon see. Please let me know when you try the amazing I'm curious what you think😉

QVC Customer Care