Honored Contributor

I pre ordered this as I love magnolia and AG.  I just hope it has more lasting power than the other AG.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky, I have never heard of this.  Please review when you receive it and get a chance to wear it.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

@Pecky, I have never heard of this.  Please review when you receive it and get a chance to wear it.

@SXMGirl  I will.  It is on advanced order and will ship 2/27.  I wish it were sooner.

Trusted Contributor

It's brand new ~ Heidi Guest mentined aa new AG fragrance coming out ~ I asked what ~ she said if you like magnolias you will like this ~ I wish they would send samples in orders ~ 

Honored Contributor

If they sent samples and I liked it, I would certainly order.  Don't want to try it because of the high expense to do returns to QVC.

Trusted Contributor

I happened to catch the presentation of this, I was caught by surprise - another iteration of the famed Amazing Grace.

I've tried both of the other AG's - nude rose and ballet rose - both a no-go for me, for sure!

This one when describing the notes, the bottom had the putrid 'sandalwood'.  What they heck are they doing over there in R&D????

Frequent Contributor

Got mine last week, I like it but it's no Inner Grace.

I figure they will discontinue anything decent and keep pushing

Fresh Cream.Man Frustrated