Super Contributor

Your opinion of Holiday Pajamas shower gel

Hi everyone. Have any of you tried Holiday Pajamas shower gel?  Do you like it?  I was in Ulta a few weeks ago but none of the shower gels were open to smell.  I was thinking about purchasing some as gifts since it's the newest holiday scent (except for Pink Chocolate Marcaroon that is exclusiive to QVC).  I would appreciate your thoughts.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Your opinion of Holiday Pajamas shower gel

I ordered it but haven’t received it yet. I’m curios as well to see what people say about the scent. I love the name because it reminds me of our red Holiday Pajamas we got every year. 😊

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got to test the scent of Holiday Pajamas the other day at Macy's. I like it and don't like it. To my nose, it kind of smells like red velvet cake with a perfumey twist. The cake scent I loved, the perfumey note, not so much. For those who like the perfume note, it is a nice scent.

Doesn't work for me as  anything with that perfumey note aggravates my asthma. I have the same issue with Snow Angel, love the scent, hate the perfumey note. 

Super Contributor

I went to Macys today and one of the associates opened one for me to smell.  I liked it enough that I purchased several for gifts.  It does smell like red velvet cake to me.

Honored Contributor

@LovePhil

So good to see you here. Smiley Happy I ordered the Holiday Pajamas set with lotion from Macy's, and it has shipped out. I remember the Red Velvet Cake 3 in 1 from way back, and hope this will be the same. I heard Mari Lyn describe it the same way. 

I am happy with all the different foodie scents this season. Pink Chocolate Macaroon is my favorite so far. Smiley Happy 

This is my first time to try Snow Man, and I also like it. I don't know how I missed it when it was introduced. 

I am looking forward to the shows this weekend. The luminous body cream, and the new Fresh Cream are probably going to tempt me to buy the new TSV. I am thinking about Unconditional Love this time. I have plenty of Baby Grace. Smiley Happy 

Super Contributor

@Tissyanne  Hi, good to see you here too.  I hope you enjoy the Holiday Pajamas.  I bought some for gifts but didn't get one for myself because I have more than enough shower gels.  Yesterday I received the Gingerbread Man set with the souffle. It's been several years since I had Gingerbread Man and couldn't resist.  I used it this morning and loved it!  I bought the set of Pink Chocolate Macaroon with the souffle for my daughter but I didn't open it.  I'll have to wait to smell it until I give it to her.  I'll watch the Philosophy shows but I'll try not t buy anything because I've purchased a lot in the past month! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I bought it a couple of weeks ago.  (and a couple for gifts)  I like it  and I agree it smells like the Red Velvet Cake they had years ago.  Wonder if it is just renamed?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really like the Holiday Pajamas set. The 3 in 1 is very holiday, and cold weather friendly. The lotion is very soothing, nice smelling, and is long lasting. I remember the Red Velvet 3 in 1, and agree this is similar. Not a remake of the same scent though in my opinion. I bought two more sets on sale at the Philosophy site.

Trusted Contributor

I really like it.  I filled the hand soap containers in all the bathrooms with it.  I also enjoy the lotion.  I've had guests tell me they liked the way it smelled, too.