Occasional Contributor
I’m really hoping for a return of Summer Grace this year!!! I’m almost out of the shower gel, and I just opened a new whipped body cream, which I’m fortunate to have left over from last year, I think?

I saw an old post that Summer Grace was being retired, but I think I bought these last year? Anyway, it’s my FAVORITE ever in the line.

Anyone know?
Respected Contributor

Re: Will Summer Grace be back??

I absolutely love Summer grace ! I have a small amount of the shower gel and spray fragrance, no lotion left.  I called Philosophy to see if it was coming back but the cs rep didn't know. I also love Eternal grace and have the 32 oz bath and shower gel and lotion that I have had for over a year. I haven't seen that return, I love that fragrance also.

Trusted Contributor

@Goodie2shoes @Humbird97 

Good News for Summer Grace lovers!

Heidi Guest posted on facebook that Summer Grace WILL be back. She mentioned a few different configurations. If I recall correctly, there is going to be a set that has a 3n1, lotion and spray fragrance and another one that will be a QVC 2 big deal that this the lotion and fragrance. Summer Grace, FIL Summer, the new for 2021 Pure Grace Tropical Summer and a couple of other "pure grace" summer scents (I forget which ones, Maybe Endless summer?) So keep looking as some of these could be available as soon as next month! 

Esteemed Contributor

I have been a HUGE fan of it for years, and have had great success purchasing old stock on eBay. Hopefully, we will soon have the opportunity to purchase 3-piece sets; eau de parfum, body emulsion, and shampoo/shower gel.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

UPDATE:

Heidi posted more info:

"philosophy
summer fragrances. It looks like they will launch this week! I have a show at the top of Thursday morning EST with my friend
Katrina Szish QVC
from 2-3am. This duo will launch in our 32 oz shampoo shower gel and bubble bath and 4 oz eau de toilette...our kick off to summer. The following summer fragrances will be available in this 2 piece supersize set: philosophy’s new pure grace tropical summer; pure grace summer moments, pure grace endless summer, pure grace desert summer and our original summer scents: summer grace and falling in love summer.."
Contributor

I just bought my Grace Summer on Nordstrom for 49 for 4 oz EDP and 30 for the 32 oz lotion - cuz I gave up waiting - it’s BEEN summer here in the South! But I guess it was worth it for the EDP vs the EDT... if you go to Ultas site Philosophy is even stating on their ad that they are now using EDPs to make the scent last longer. The new one of COURSE I will get my hands on in whatever form it comes! The last Pure Grace Summer had kind of a Sand and Sable feel to me, but I actually wore that in high school so that for me was a “moment”!
Trusted Contributor

Facebook update from Mari Lynn Meier:

"Starting TOMORROW, Summer grace is back! And, our newest summer fragrance is pure grace tropical summer. It’s a fresh, fruity floral with notes of coconut water and watermelon warmed by the sun. They are part of the 

philosophy

BIG Deal on 

QVC

and launch tomorrow with 

Heidi Guest philosophy QVC

. The item number is A398322 for your convenience. Have fun shopping for summer."

May be an image of cosmetics and indoor

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for the info! Smiley Happy
Frequent Contributor

@Humbird97   Last week, the Grace summer scents are posted online now. I saw the one you want in a SS lotion with perfume set.