Contributor

I was hoping they would offer this as part of the Holiday Season in a large tub of body butter or souffle.  It was so popular last season.  It is offered in a group with 2 others but it is waitlisted.  So disappointed !!!  

Honored Contributor

Re: Where is Marzipan Dreams ?

All you see is Fresh Cream and Lemon Custard everywhere.  QVC should have had a lot of different sets for the holidays at low prices like $30 or under.  They should have offered the ornaments.  I ended up ordering directly from philosophy and it was just delivered.  I ordered 3 ornaments (one snow angel and 2 renewed hope in a jar), a regular size vanilla bean body wash (my one friend loves vanilla)  and received free shipping.  I am almost finished Christmas shopping.  philosophy website has many different scents in the regular body wash size which I think is ideal for a gift.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

They seem to be offering it in sets and I know sometimes you don't want all the other items in a set.  Plus you may be looking for a larger size.

Respected Contributor

I just received the Marzipan Dreams in a shower set and it is my new favorite....just delicious!!

Trusted Contributor

I am hoping to try Marzipan Dreams this year. I was looking at the new set A362646 with Marzipan Dreams and Pink Chocolate Macaroon shower gel and body soufflé. Small sizes and a good way to test the scents without spending a lot. The course this new set is literally the only Philosophy item not on 6 easy pays and free shipping this weekend. 

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee...can you please describe the scent?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife  It is like almonds and so welcoming. Just warm and inviting. I LOVE it and immediately ordered another so I won't be without it. Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

It is offered a 32 ounce size in a set  with Cinnamon Buns, Sugar Plum Fairy and Snow Angel A298288