Trusted Contributor

When hope is not enough vs hope in a jar for dry skin

Does anyone know the difference between these? I use " not enough serum and cream and love it but I don't know about the other. Thanks for your help. 

Regular Contributor

Re: When hope is not enough vs hope in a jar for dry skin

I use the HINE serum too and love it. I am irritated the HIJ dry has been discontinued it is the only product I've found that helps my dry skin.  I've tried the HINE cream and hated it. It rolled up on my skin and did not have any positive effects for me.  The new reviewed HIJ dry was very drying for me. Weird. 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I haven't used WHINE moisturizer, but I have used HIAJ and in the distant past HIAJ dry. More recently I have used renewed HIAJ and I am in love!!! I love HIAJ and HIAJ dry when I was needing more, but RHIAJ blows them away!

RHIAJ is much creamier than either of the HIAJ formulas. But it absorbs very well. When I apply it at bedtime, I wake up with my skin still feeling baby soft.

I am using the RHIAJ night also. It is good, but so far I can't see enough benefit to justify having a second jar. I am still deciding.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am not a fan of the face creams by Philosophy and I have tried most of them. I don't think it is worth the price. Does nothing.

I am a fan of Purity as it removes makeup, even eye makeup and doesn't burn, irritate or sting my eyes.. I was on waitlist for the four 32oz sizes of purity and micro delivery for $149.xx plus tax and shipping. But I could not wait any longer and took advantage of the 30% off at philosophy so it cost $86 dollars to get both purity and micro delivery 32oz bottles with tax and free shipping Plus I will get it sooner!.  Cheaper than the pricing now (at $181 for 4 bottles) but a few dollars more than the great deal I originall had. It also takes me a long time to go through the 32oz bottles so I am probably better off getting just one set. Was going to give it to someone but she lives out of town and the weight and size of the bottles do not make it shipping friendly.

I hope the micro delivery isn't too watered up as many women have complained about. Otherwise, I will skip the microdelivery and keep using the purity.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the feedback. I've since been using the ultimate miracle cream and eye cream. They work very well for my dry skin. 

I'm thinking of trying the ultimate miracle night cream. 

I don't care too much for purity so I use DHC oil cleanser.