Super Contributor

Re: What's in your shower this spring?

Thanks again for everyone's posts!

I pulled out some more spring-like scents this past week, so am now enjoying Basil Cucumber Cooler, Mint Lemonade, Chilled Ginger Tea, White Peach, Good Morning Sunshine (Grapefruit), and Citron Sage. So refreshing!

Esteemed Contributor

Currently Open:

Shower Gels:

Philosophy Have a Cherry Christmas. (OMG, this smells wonderful)

Philosophy Pure Grace

Carols Daughter Lemon Gelato

philosophy Snow Angel Scrub

Lotions/Body Butters:

Philosophy Raspberries and Cream Lotion.

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ugh well - I purchased the 3 liter of Perlier Honey last October.... so that's still going on and probably will be awhile longer! Smiley Very Happy I can't say I mind it though. I love the smell of it. i don't think I'll ever get tired of it!

Lotions - FAB ultra repair cream. this stuff is just the best lotion hands down i've ever tried. i even use it on my face every morning. as much as i want to use scented lotions - i can't stay away from this one.

Honored Contributor

I just dumped my sugar plum fairy body wash, its just too sweet smelling, pu lol 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Just dumped another overly sweet body way. I am fining I like the Lemon, pepper mint and vanilla cream.

I still have a few left in the smaller bottles that were the TSV, and one large TSV bottle I must have them for close to 3 years

@I am still oxox wrote:

I just dumped my sugar plum fairy body wash, its just too sweet smelling, pu lol 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Beach Party & Cabana Girl (my favorite)!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I got a little carried away this spring with Philosophy 3 in 1s

I have 32 oz sized Cabana Girl, Beach Party and Pure Grace.  My daughter stole my Vanilla Coconut and I have Senorita Mararita on stand by for when it gets really hot.

I also have 16 oz Iced Mint  Lemonade, Chillded Ginger Tea and Basil Cumcumber Cooler. Apricots and Cream and Marizpan Dream are on stand by and I gave Fresh Cream and Mint to my other daughter.

Right now Chilled Ginger Tea is my favorite.

Esteemed Contributor

Lemon Custard!

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

32oz Ice Cream Man

32oz Gingerbread Man

32oz Seniorita Margherita

6oz Orange/Pineapple Smoithie

6oz  bottle mixed with Lemon Custard and Fruit Punch something LOL

6oz Basil Cucumber Cooler

These are just the ones in my shower. I have others I rotate with these. 

Super Contributor

I love all the scents everyone is using right now.  Makes me dream of warm sunny weather, especially with the Seniorite Margarita, Orange/Pineapple Smoothie, Cabana Girl, Beach Party ... LOL!

Already looking forward to my shower tomorrow morning - gonna use Cabana Girl!