Super Contributor

What's in your shower? May edition!

Welcome to May! I am sure many of us are looking forward to summer :-)

What's in YOUR shower this month? Holding onto spring, or jumping into summer?

We are finishing off our spring scents this week - Iced Mint Lemonade, Basil Cucumber Cooler, Chilled Ginger Tea, and Apricots and Cream.

Ready and waiting to swap in some summer favorites - Beach Party, Cabana Girl, Orange Pineapple Smoothie and Tangerine Lime Ice Cream!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's in your shower? May edition!

Just broke out Peppermint Stick!  Refreshing after a grimy day at work and an invigorating eye-opener in the morning.  Lemon Custard and Pure Grace are part of the team, too.  

Just finished a bottle of Snow Angel, though I have one in reserve.  Wonderful floral for anytime.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Let's see:

Gingerbread Man

Snowman (Both scents are great for summer, IMHO)

Apricots and Cream (which smells like peaches to me)

White CHerry (LOVE THIS. BRING THIS OUT IN 32 oz PLEASE!)

Senorita Margarita (just got this on auto for 32 oz)

Lemon Custard (again, good for summer)

I'm debating on Cabana Girl and the Beach scent: should I take the plunge? I don't trust QVC's scent stories because they LIE so much (last TSV anyone?)

Trusted Contributor

Pure Grace, Snowman, Hula Girl, and Senorita Margarita. Soon will break out Candy Cane (It is going to be high 80s, hot and humid here Thurs and Friday) along with Beach Party and Cabana Girl. Just ordered from the phil.com bogo sale and when I get my French vanilla bean and Coconut Frosting, I will be mixing my own batch of (no floral note) Vanilla Coconut.

Super Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia @FlyersGirl Peppermint and Candy Cane seem to be a big favorite for hot weather! It does sound refreshing for sure :-)

I like the idea of mixing French Vanilla Bean with Coconut Frosting - makes me hungry for dessert just thinking about how nice it must smell LOL. Enjoy your warm weather ;-) I am envious as its been cold and windy here, brrr!
Super Contributor

@SahmIam - I hear you about White Cherry - my sister adores White Cherry! That 6oz trio of White Cherry, White Pear and White Peach was really nice, and worth bringing back.

To answer your question, YES YES YES! Do get the Beach Party and Cabana Girl! These are older scents that are well known and well loved. I just got my auto-delivery of Beach Party this afternoon and it smells just as wonderful as it always has. Good enough to drink hahaa. So as lonng as you like pineapple-coconut and guava-coconut, you should be okay!
Respected Contributor

I have orange/pineapple and summer grace.  Love both

Deb

Respected Contributor

Sweet Vanilla Fig shampoo and shower gel. Also keep a super size bottle of Purity in the shower.

Trusted Contributor

Gingerbread Man and Citron Sage.  I just put away Crispy Marshmallow Bars but haven't replaced it yet.  Apricots and Cream & Orange Pineapple Smoothie are waiting in the wings.  I also have Senorita Margarita and Lemon Coconut.  I may have to try Candy Cane this summer instead of keeping it for the holidays after reading these suggestions.  I can see where it would be very refreshing.  Why didn't I ever think of that! 

Honored Contributor

Baby Grace, AG, Pure Grace, FIL and at the suggestion of Mary-Lyn I've been mixing Amazing Grace with Lemon Custard.  I think tomorrow is Blackberry Blossom --only part of a bottle left and I wish it would return.  Friday probably a Perlier or Korres scent for a change.  Need to bring more summer scents into the rotation.