Super Contributor

Re: What's in your shower? May edition!

@itsmetoo - Lemon Coconut!!! Did you find it somewhere recently? I used to find it at Nordstrom Rack many years ago, and then was lucky to find it at TJ Maxx maybe 2 years ago or so. But never saw it again since. Wow was that a GOOD lemon! Enjoy!
Trusted Contributor

@cal-gal wrote:
@itsmetoo- Lemon Coconut!!! Did you find it somewhere recently? I used to find it at Nordstrom Rack many years ago, and then was lucky to find it at TJ Maxx maybe 2 years ago or so. But never saw it again since. Wow was that a GOOD lemon! Enjoy!

@cal-gal

Thank you cal-gal! I found it last year at Marshalls. There was one open in the store so I was able to smell it and loved it. I had a bottle of Lemon Custard (was that the name?) already opened at home so haven't used the Lemon Coconut yet but can't wait. It smells so good!

Respected Contributor

Just finished Candy Cane and am now replacing with Peppermint Stick. Hula Girl is also in there and a Beach Party that's nearly empty and about to be replaced with Lemon Custard and Cabana Girl.

It's already been in the 80s here with high humidity and they're expecting a high of 91 today. Peppermint body washes and body butters/lotions are some of the best things ever when it's hot and humid. I stock up in the winter and pull them out in February.

Honored Contributor

Warm here today so I just moved more summer scents into my bathroom.  Can't wait to use some of them again and open new ones.  I love when I have the matching lotion.

Honored Contributor

@cal-gal, Hello there friend. Smiley Happy I miss all the fun we had back in the day. 

My shower has SnowMan, Coconut Splash, Orange Pineapple Smoothie, and Coconut Vanilla. I switch mine out pretty often. I did buy the latest TSV, and like the vanilla scent, but it is not fragrant enough in my opinion. 

I hope you are well. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@Tissyanne, hello to you too, my friend, it's great to hear from you! After reading what you are using, and what everyone else is using, I may end up swapping in some of new scents this week hahaa. I am starting to crave the Vanilla Coconut now ;-)

And all this talk about peppermint is making me want to pull out my Josie Maran Peppermint Bark sugar scrub and body butter! But I am rationing it until it comes back again since I don't have that much left. Oh my gosh that scent is addictive! I would love to see it come back for Christmas in July ... here's hoping!

Take care and hope to 'see' you more often!
Respected Contributor

@cal-gal wrote:
@Tissyanne, hello to you too, my friend, it's great to hear from you! After reading what you are using, and what everyone else is using, I may end up swapping in some of new scents this week hahaa. I am starting to crave the Vanilla Coconut now ;-)

And all this talk about peppermint is making me want to pull out my Josie Maran Peppermint Bark sugar scrub and body butter! But I am rationing it until it comes back again since I don't have that much left. Oh my gosh that scent is addictive! I would love to see it come back for Christmas in July ... here's hoping!

Take care and hope to 'see' you more often!

@cal-gal I also ration JM’s Peppermint Bark sugar scrub and body butter. Lol! Love it. 

Super Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom - it is a good scent, right?!? That made me laugh that I am not the only one that rations it LOL!

You would think they would sell it (and other peppermint scents) during the summer after reading all the comments about how much everyone loves it during the summer!

p.s. I love your screen name! I assume you have a bulldog? I love them, they are so cute. My husband got to play with a 6 month bulldog puppy a few days ago, and it totally made his day!
Honored Contributor

@cal-gal, @AmericanBulldogMom

I love Josie's Peppermint Bark too. I also have her hand cream in that scent. It is a winner. Hopefully, she will offer this scent again. 

Everyone, enjoy. Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Marzipan dreams.