Trusted Contributor

Was "Snowman" discontinued?...

I can find no products in this scent for the holiday. TY!

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Contributor

Re: Was "Snowman" discontinued?...

[ Edited ]

I know they had it earlier in the season, I bought some. it's probably sold out.  It's always one of the first ones to go.

Super Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee  Snowman is available in the super-size special edition holiday shower gel # A387660

Respected Contributor

I buy it at Nordstrom Rack

Honored Contributor

One of my winter favorites. Gingerbread Man is a nice scent too. Snowman reminds me of 7-up and my second choice makes me think of ginger ale.

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG  Exactly, they do! I usually purchase some around this time of the year but there is NONE to be found. Either it's gaining in popularity (which is fantastic) and they'll add MORE products to the line like they have with Gingerbread Man OR....it's numbers are so low they're getting rid of it. Hope it's the former.

Trusted Contributor

@LovePhil THank you! How did I miss that?!  Now to find some body cream. I go through the body cream much faster than the shower gel.

Super Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee  You're welcome. I'm glad it is still available for you. I purchased Snowman and Cinnamon Buns for gifts. Love the new decorated bottles. There was a small set of 4 oz body creams I think 

that had a Snowman body cream but it is sold out.