Honored Contributor

@grandma petes - I haven't watched any of the presentations because I don't need any more of this stuff.

But did they say you could switch scents on the A/D?  It doesn't say in the description.

Honored Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn - I was going to make the same point about the eau de parfum.

The only EDP you can get on the Philosophy website is Amazing Grace.  (Everything else is EDT.)

And the 4 oz. AG EDP is $91.

One of the reasons I originally went on A/D for this type of kit was to get the EDP for Falling in Love.  I have no idea why they don't offer these other EDPs on their own website.  Seems QVC has the monopoly on them.

Trusted Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@grandma petes - I haven't watched any of the presentations because I don't need any more of this stuff.

But did they say you could switch scents on the A/D?  It doesn't say in the description.

All of the hosts have mentioned that you could switch scents on AD.😊

Super Contributor

@grandma petes  It is a good value.  I ended up ordering the TSV in Falling in Love.

Super Contributor

@MakeUpMaidn  Yes it's a lot but it is an incredible deal.  I ordered the Falling in Love set.  I don't need another shower gel but I haven't purchased a set like this in years.  I have some products left from years ago but decided to buy this set anyway.  Needed a "new" set.  I mainly purchase the novelty scents now.  I love so many of them!

Honored Contributor

I hate to say it, but I cracked and ordered this in Living Grace.  I've never had that scent before and am interested to see what it's like.

Since we can switch with the next A/D shipment, I figured I'd give it a try.  At least it's not a duplicate of what I already have.

Trusted Contributor

I bought TWO - Falling in Love and Living Grace. The Living Grace has come and it's as great as ever. I've seen comments that the lotion has no scent,mine EDP has no scent, etc. but that's not my experience. I'm really happy! The Falling in Love hasn't come yet. I was thinking I might gift that set but now I might keep it!

I sure do understand the comments though from people who already have a lot, the sizes are so big, etc. but I also give to my nieces and it's nice to have product on hand for them. And they love philosophy.

Respected Contributor

My set shipped yesterday and i received it today -- that is a first!!  Never got anything from QVC that fast before.

Question -- I notice in some of the reviews that they say the Pure Grace is the body lotion and not the firming body emulsion.  The picture does show body lotion on just the PG.  And I just checked a bunch of other item numbers and all but one are body lotion.  Do they not make PG in the firming body emulsion anymore or is this a labeling error and it's the same thing?  Hard to believe it's a labeling error though, so is the body lotion different??  I just checked my bottle and I did get body lotion.

I also do see a number of negative reviews on there being no scent -- a few on Falling in Love but not just that one (and others are fine with theirs).  All I did earlier was lightly spritz my wrist and I've been smelling the scent all day (without even layering), so I guess that is a good sign, but I won't know until I try all the products.  Hoping they have scent!

Honored Contributor

Re: Today's Special Value

[ Edited ]

Well, I should've stuck to my resolve not to buy any more of this stuff until I use up what I have.

My Living Grace set arrived yesterday.  I tried the EDP because that's what I was interested in.  First spritz?  Smelled like bug spray and after the dry down, nothing.

Tried it again today just before DH and I headed out to lunch.  Sprayed it several times on my wrists and pulse points.  Still nothing remarkable and then I asked DH to smell it.

He said "It smells sort of medicinal."  Oh, great.  And within an hour (maybe less), nothing.  I've had Inner Grace (before it was discontinued), AG and FIL for years and never had a problem.

Wanted to try a new scent, but this is definitely going back.  I don't know whether to bother trying to swap it or just return it.

Honored Contributor

I didn't buy it but already have a few bottles of Amazing Grace & some of the AG spray.  It does smell nice but never lasts very long.  Because of that I'm not sure if I will buy it in the future.