Super Contributor

@Puppy Lips  I havent purchased a Grace or Love scent in a long time.I'm not sure which one I want to purchase.  I do buy Pure Grace shower gel for a relative. I used to buy most of them but now usually purchase the holiday scents or novelty scents. My first Philosophy purchase many years ago was a TSV. I purchased Amazing Grace and Falling in Love and loved them both!

Honored Contributor

I am so tempted. It looks like such a nice set.

BUT then I look at my bathroom closet. The shelves are packed with so many shower gels and lotions. 

It is so easy to buy. And so many things appeal to me. That is why I end up with shelves packed with so much stuff, I will probably never use it all.

Super Contributor

@FindMyJoy   So many choices and decisions to make!  I think it's a gorgeous set too!  I've already purchased several of the novelty shower gels for holiday gifts.

Trusted Contributor

@ruthbe wrote:

I have been thinking about it...but wondering about all that lotion.  But I checked other sets without the lotion and they are about the same price.  So this is really a much better deal.

@ruthbe  The lotion is huge at 32 ounces. I had questioned if/when I'll be able to use it all up but I went ahead and purchased it! My thinking = happy it's a pump bottle of lotion so I don't have to dip my fingers into a jar to scoop out so the lotion should last longer and be cleaner right? Smiley Happy 

Super Contributor

@ruthbe  Yes this is a great deal!  That's what makes it so hard to pass up!

Trusted Contributor

I just went ahead and purchased the Falling in Love set...even though they say it's still available...my order states advanced purchase....

Valued Contributor

I always wondered about buying scents on TV.  It was a crapshoot since you couldn't decide if you liked it until it arrived, and you had to trust the descriptive commentary of the host or vendor.

A couple of years ago I bought the 32 oz. Amazing Grace body wash and I absolutely hated it.  It smells like "old lady pocketbook" to me and I thought OMG!!  what the heck am I going to do with this gargantuan bottle that I will never use?  Fortunately my sister bought the Pure Grace in the same size, and she gladly traded with me.  I do not love (but also do not hate) the Pure Grace, but it is still 2/3 full in the corner of the shower 

waiting until I am caught out of my Aveeno body wash. (IMO the best smelling stuff out there!)  The cost of the Aveeno is way better than Philosophy as well.

Respected Contributor

WOW!

This is an *INCREDIBLE Philosophy TSV DEAL*, (if you love "Amazing Grace," or the other scents)

Includes 4 oz of EDP (Parfum)!!... (vs EDT (Toilette)!!

You know the price of JUST the 4oz of EDP?   whew

Let alone with all the added other 3 items.

As far as the Body Wash, yeah, it's A LOT, in every kit!!  I mean WHO can use THAT MUCH BODY WASH on their Body??

..... BUT....... I use up this Body Wash at the Bathroom sink, for hand washing, etc. 

...    Each time, it's used, it briefly scents the bathroom with that Lovely "Amazing Grace" scent.

My sister, who knows how to, & does spend the same penny, 4 different ways, ... suggested using this Body Wash, as a Hand Wash in the Bathroom at the sink.. (same with extra sale Shampoo  heh)

(I often thin my Phil out a little for the Bathroom, for a little more fluid viscosity)   

I cant imagine the "Amaz Grace Scrub," but sounds great... to be layering Amazing Grace, yet another layer

I'm NOT trying to "push" QVC, trust me. 

....But if you dont have the *profound issues* I've come to have with QVC, after all these many years

... (ex,  am quitting QVC, when my last few A/D EP's are over), 

..   and I hadnt stocked up on "Amazing Grace" & MicroDelivery Exfol.

I'd snap up Today's TSV kit *IN A HEARTBEAT!* 

..  And on A/D!!

(I'll probably pick up the A/G Scrub on ebay,

......or make my own A/G scrub with sugar & A/G Body Wash).

Trusted Contributor

I also use body wash as a hand wash.  It is great.  Also another way to use salt/sugar scrub....I keep by sink (if you have the room)  so every once in awhile I do my hand and forearms.  feels so wonderful.

Trusted Contributor

@LovePhil wrote:

I love seeing the special value.  My first Philosophy purchase many years ago was a Special  Value fragrance set, although that was in the 16 oz sizes for shower gel and lotion.  The new TSV looks so pretty that it's making me want it.  It's the pretty sets that originally drew me in.  Is anyone here purchasing it?

I've been ordering Philosophy since it debuted on QVC. I've been on auto-delivery for Purity Made Simple since 2008. Amazing Grace and Pure Grace are my desert island must haves. The TSV is a great value!!! I ordered Pure Grace for my first shipment and will switch to Amazing Grace for my next shipment. Then, I'll switch again so I always have several sets. It's the only fragrance I wear.