Super Contributor

I love seeing the special value.  My first Philosophy purchase many years ago was a Special  Value fragrance set, although that was in the 16 oz sizes for shower gel and lotion.  The new TSV looks so pretty that it's making me want it.  It's the pretty sets that originally drew me in.  Is anyone here purchasing it?

Honored Contributor

I think the days when Philosophy has the TSV are the most boring on QVC.  I'd rather watch mattresses or vacuum cleaners.  Hours of stupid suds-making and exaggerated claims.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I like philosophy but the 32 oz shower gels are too much product for me.  I have 4 unopened and 2 opened.  It will take me probably 2 years to use it all.  Market oversaturation, at least in my house LOL!  I will not buy any body wash, body scrub, shower gel, or any kit that includes it, from philosophy or any other brand for a long time.

Super Contributor

Thank you for the photo!

Super Contributor

@Desertdi  thank you for the photo!

Super Contributor

@PhilaLady1   I hear you!  I don't need any more either but I mostly have the novelty shower gels right now.  So I'm thinking of getting the TSV.  Not sure which scent yet.

Esteemed Contributor

I absolutely love the scent of Amazing Grace.  BUT, I don't want to wear it everyday because I don't want to tire of it.  I don't like any other fragrances except for Amazing Grace.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

@LovePhil  I'm buying 2! I've never tried Living Grace but the descriptions sound like something I will enjoy, plus I'm getting Amazing Grace since I currently don't have anything in this scent. It's a GORGEOUS set plus really good price considering their usual prices for just a duo of 32 ounce fragrance gel/lotion. This combo including the salt scrub is 1 of the best I've seen them offer Smiley Happy

I also had fun buying other things...the egg nog duo, trio of candy cane, trio of cinnamon buns. Some will be for me and others for gifting. 

Trusted Contributor

I have been thinking about it...but wondering about all that lotion.  But I checked other sets without the lotion and they are about the same price.  So this is really a much better deal.