Contributor

The Scent of Amazing Grace Bar Soaps

[ Edited ]

Does anyone remember the scent of the Amazing Grace bar soaps? It was such a lovely, clean fragrance. It was a different scent than the Amazing Grace shower gel and lotion.

I have never been able to find bar soap or shower gel with that scent. I just loved it!

Has anyone come across anything similar? 

Honored Contributor

Re: The Scent of Amazing Grace Bar Soaps

I remember, and I would love to see them come out with those again. I really like Beekman soaps, but they don't compare scentwise to Philosophy.

Contributor

I love Beekman bar soaps, too, but I can never find a scent that compares or is as delicate as Amamzing Grace Bar Soaps! 

Valued Contributor

@Toms Mom wrote:

Does anyone remember the scent of the Amazing Grace bar soaps? It was such a lovely, clean fragrance. It was a different scent than the Amazing Grace shower gel and lotion.

I have never been able to find bar soap or shower gel with that scent. I just loved it!

When these soaps were being discontinued, I bought a bunch of them.  I still have a couple.  They still smell as good today as they did when I bought them. I keep them in my lingerie drawer.   I sure wish they would bring them back to QVC. 

I also recently opened an Amazing Grace body scrub that I bought ages ago.  I use it to exfoliate my hands. It makes them soft too.  It works great for that.  It smells heavenly.  

Honored Contributor

@marky wrote:

@Toms Mom wrote:

When these soaps were being discontinued, I bought a bunch of them.  I still have a couple.  They still smell as good today as they did when I bought them. I keep them in my lingerie drawer.   I sure wish they would bring them back to QVC. 

I also recently opened an Amazing Grace body scrub that I bought ages ago.  I use it to exfoliate my hands. It makes them soft too.  It works great for that.  It smells heavenly.  

@marky ,

I saw that scrub on Philosophy's website recently.