Honored Contributor

A mystery I would like solved...is The Great Mystery still available or has it been discontinued?  Does anyone know for sure? When I search for it on Philosophy.com it states it is sold only at QVC, yet when I search for it at QVC...nothin, nada, I'm out of luck?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

It's been reformulated and is now the Purity Mask. I wrote a post last week that listed ingredients for both and highlighted the similarities. You can read that post here: http://community.qvc.com/t5/philosophy/Anybody-tried-the-Purity-Facial-Mask/m-p/2018399#M152

Honored Contributor

Thanks ChynnaBlue!  I purchased the Purity Mask and most definitely love it and use it EVERY morning.  It seems so similar to the Great Mystery, and now I know is the Great Mystery reformulated (minus the parabens thank goodness) and repackaged.  Thanks for replying to my question!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I didn't know this either. Good to know, because I loved The Great Mystery! I will have to try the mask now! Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

I was just checking out the philosophy outlet on their website and saw the great mystery.

Honored Contributor

@nrm wrote:

I was just checking out the philosophy outlet on their website and saw the great mystery.

@nrm...bummer, I just saw your reply and now their sold out.