A373809
philosophy when hope is not enough mega size serum duo Auto-Delivery $109.00 

Also one time shipment. Free shipping. 

Respected Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:
A373809
philosophy when hope is not enough mega size serum duo Auto-Delivery $109.00 

Also one time shipment. Free shipping. 

Thank you for posting the info. I appreciate it.

Trusted Contributor

Re: TSV is posted

[ Edited ]

@wonderfulworld You are welcome. I am kind of surprised that this is a TSV as it has been offered in the past as a one day only (buy one get one) at this same price. I had autodelivery for the TSV from last year that was WHINE Day and Night (same price as this one) but cancelled that as there were issues with the large size night serum. (they stopped the large bottle and started sending 4 of the small bottles instead).

I am going to order this one on AD as I am on my last bottle of WHINE day. 

EDITED TO ADD= I did not realize this TSV is 5.7 ounce bottles. The last TSV and the OTO was 4 ounce bottles. This TSV is a really good deal. 

Respected Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@wonderfulworld You are welcome. I am kind of surprised that this is a TSV as it has been offered in the past as a one day only (buy one get one) at this same price. I had autodelivery for the TSV from last year that was WHINE Day and Night (same price as this one) but cancelled that as there were issues with the large size night serum. (they stopped the large bottle and started sending 4 of the small bottles instead).

I am going to order this one on AD as I am on my last bottle of WHINE day. 

I have tried it in years past and still have the serum in a kit that came in a white bottle. For some reason (probably expecting too much!) I have never seen any real results with serums. I tried Josie as well. No retin A for me...rosacea.